Oct 04 2013
By: HWGuy14 Fender Bender 3334 posts

Battlefield 4 discussion

[ Edited ]
3 replies 132 views Edited Oct 4, 2013
I have a few concerns with battlefield 4.
I played the beta for a while and I have to say the graphics for this game is HORRIBLE. Before you blab and say the infamous "it's only in beta" let me tell you, I and many others played the bf3 beta and it looked exactly the same.
Also the bad company 2 beta looked exactly the same. No tweaks or polish what so ever.

I know for sure the ps3 version of bf4 will be garbage, gameplay and graphics wise (dosnt support 64 players)

But let's look at bf4 in this article on the ps4
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/23/gamescom-battlefield-4s-graphics-lacking-on-ps4

Even then it says its horrible on ps4.

Seems dice has a major bias/support for pc.

Flame away but I'm sure the console versions of battlefield will never match up to the hype.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: Battlefield 4 discussion

Oct 4, 2013

HWGuy14 wrote:
I have a few concerns with battlefield 4.
I played the beta for a while and I have to say the graphics for this game is HORRIBLE. Before you blab and say the infamous "it's only in beta" let me tell you, I and many others played the bf3 beta and it looked exactly the same.
Also the bad company 2 beta looked exactly the same. No tweaks or polish what so ever.

I know for sure the ps3 version of bf4 will be garbage, gameplay and graphics wise (dosnt support 64 players)

But let's look at bf4 in this article on the ps4
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/23/gamescom-battlefield-4s-graphics-lacking-on-ps4

Even then it says its horrible on ps4.

Seems dice has a major bias/support for pc.

Flame away but I'm sure the console versions of battlefield will never match up to the hype.

You cannot compare games by comparing the betas. The only way to compare a game is to compare the finished product.

Yes BF4 will have 64 online multiplayer. I have no reason to think they won't. What, just because on the Beta they only allow 16 players I'm supposed to assume it's going to be the same at release?

As for the graphics, I don't know if you know this or not but a high end PC will ALWAYS be superior to a console system. 

Did you even read that article?

"As uninspiring as my demo was visually, it's also important to remember that we are still months away from Battlefield 4's release. It's clearly a work in progress. And most importantly, the game itself is still very much a blast to play."

That doesn't exactly sound like a review that says the game will suck.

Just get the PC version if you're that upset about it.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan.
Message 2 of 4 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Oct 4, 2013
Dude did you even read my post lol.

1. I'm not buying no expensive pc.
2. Yeah sure I can't compare betas to final but in this case, in the battlefield games, the betas always look like the final game if you've never played the betas before. Hell even go on youtube and you won't tell a difference
3. I never said bf4 will not have 64 players. And
You are wrong. The ps3 version will have the low amount of player stated.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Oct 4, 2013

HWGuy14 wrote:
Dude did you even read my post lol.

1. I'm not buying no expensive pc.
2. Yeah sure I can't compare betas to final but in this case, in the battlefield games, the betas always look like the final game if you've never played the betas before. Hell even go on youtube and you won't tell a difference
3. I never said bf4 will not have 64 players. And
You are wrong. The ps3 version will have the low amount of player stated.

Watch this video.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/video-battlefield-4-compared-on-current-and-next-gen/0121984

No it's not like the PC version graphically but it's not bad at all by any means. Yes this is the XBONE version but it's safe to assume the XBONE and PS4 versions will look almost identical.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan.
Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes