Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 06 2013
By: You_Silly_Humans Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

Battlefield 4 Ps4 Vs Xbox One Online.

[ Edited ]
33 replies 534 views Edited Jul 6, 2013

I will be getting both systems so this is not really a xbox one vs ps4 thread, however I'm having a hard time choosing if I should get battlefield 4 for xbox one or get it for ps4? I know since this is sonys home people will tell me ps4 and very few if any xbox one but if people think for some reason it may run better online on the xbox one i'd have no problem going for killzone for the ps4, but i am curious as to if there has been any word on the two systems and if the battlefield 4 online will vary at all between the two, i only play online when it comes to fps so it matters a lot to me, and I am fine with either controller, thanks.

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 1 of 34 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Re: Battlefield 4 Ps4 Vs Xbox One Online.

Jul 6, 2013

xbl>psn

xbox one>ps4

KZMProductionsGT
Message 2 of 34 (526 Views)
First Son
27 posts

Jul 6, 2013

It depends on what system your friends will get it for. If you get it for PS4 but all your friends will play it on the Xbone you will be forced to play with people you dont know. It's always more fun to play competitive and coopertive games online with friends than it is strangers. Also take the controller into consideration. What controller are you more comfortable playing a FPS with. For me personally I prefered the 360 controller over the PS3's when playing a shooter, so see what controller you like better before you make your decision.

Message 3 of 34 (513 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

Surprised to see an xbox one post first thing honestly..

I am wondering since xbox one has led with charging for online for awhile, if they have a lead when it comes to quality of the actual network.

~ What? The devil don't take checks, I tried to send a message to god his phone don't take texts.. ~
Message 4 of 34 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2013

@ 8ball I don't really mind either controller, and I don't like people so my friends are limited to none.. For me the only deciding factor is quality.

Message 5 of 34 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

At the moment I am leaning towards the xbox one just because if history is any indication it has a higher percent chance of being smoother.

Message 6 of 34 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Well, based on what people are saying about the PS4 having more power, there is more potential for the ps4 to look better. I would expect the quality to be pretty much the same though. It was for BF3. I couldn't say the same for CoD. Also, BF3 got all of it's DLC first on ps3. So that may continue for BF4.

Message 7 of 34 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

I thought the developers cap the crossplatform games for the systems at the same level so the games don't run better on either one?

Message 8 of 34 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I haven't touched the PS4 or Xbones controller so I cant comment on what iIlike better. For me the PS3 had the far superior D-pad and face buttons, but the sticks felt really loose and I suck on shooters for the ps3. It's really hard to percise on high sensitivities with super loose analog sticks. The 360 have a stiffer firmer feel on the joysticks and I'm really good at fps's on the xbox, but the D-pad is just atrocious.

From what i hear the PS4 joystick are shorter and have a tighter feel, so I'm happy to hear that seeing I'll be getting the PS4 this holiday over the Xbone.

On Topic: I really dont think you can go wrong if you get it for either system the expierence will be pretty much the same, except i think the xbox gets map packs first for CoD and BF.

Message 9 of 34 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Does anyone know about the servers? Will it just be the same as before where EA takes care of it? Or will the servers differ.

Message 10 of 34 (466 Views)
0 Likes