First Son
6 posts

Re: Battlefield 3 Early Access Beta

Sep 27, 2011

i agree i own every system u hav put out.You used to b the best ther was,now its a differnt story. WTF get ur heads out of ur asses and take care of ur customers.

Message 11 of 23 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 27, 2011

thats not the point this was supposed to b available today and sony fucked it up.

Message 12 of 23 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 27, 2011

yes...and what can you do about it? Nothing, so why get upset...its a harsh reality but they control it, not the other way around

hell, id like to be playing it right now as well. Not going to happen so what the hell.

You really think, honestly, that after you signed away your rights to sue them for info leaks, they give a damn about anything you could say about this beta being not early enough? Take care of the customers? Yea, they do that haha. This is just another corperate business my friend...

Message 13 of 23 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8176 posts

Sep 27, 2011

It would be open to everyone ion the 29th.

Message 14 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 27, 2011

lmao, nuff said_

Message 15 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Sep 27, 2011

^ F U, I want to play this freaking game and I have been waiting for months to play and I was supposed to be able to play in the closed beta at 8 this morning and Sony/Playstation decided not to support the people who buy their stuff. Other systems have been playing for hours already. If you dont want to play the beta then find a different thread.

I don't care when it is open to everyone, it was supposed to be available at 8am on the 27th not the 29th for people who purchased MOHLE

Message 16 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 27, 2011

I always thought that it was canada that got the update late...

I remember when Battlefield: bad company 2 beta came out... it was really late too...

UGH!!! I really am a patient guy... but this is just about to make me snap...

the anticipation is killing me!!

and i bet its not even gonna load the download screen because of the whole bunch of people trying to download it at the same time... *sigh*...

Message 17 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 27, 2011

Hmm.  Thats stupid, isnt there some sort of financial reprocussions for not having software available to consumers when the client wants it available.  Seriously though thursday will come quicker than you think, it sucks for the people who really had their hopes up about playing the game today but in all honesty its just a beta, not the actual game.  I wonder if this means that the week early releases for the dlc of battlefield 3 will be also a week later and therefore the same time as everyone else, lol. 

Message 18 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 27, 2011

From all that I cant discern, the holdup comes from the scheduled updates. It seems to not be a "switch" that Sony can just throw.

From what the Song Rep. said there is a problem with the video system that was supposed to accompany the update today.

Patience young ones, it is only a beta, it isn't all it is chalked up to be.

Message 19 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 27, 2011

The fact that I chose my 2 days of this week to be the to early beta days... Thats why it F******G Matters!!

Message 20 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes