Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 03 2014
By: Platinum-Award First Son 17 posts
Offline

Batman?

[ Edited ]
7 replies 193 views Edited Mar 20, 2014

Some of the moves in the game shows him kicking peoples heads into walls. Some of these moves would of had to killed at least one person by now. Also in the game he knocks out a bunch of people in a building and just leaves them there. How long does he think they will stay lying there? They have to wake up sometime and they still are going to continue with crime. Batman had plenty of times to kill the Joker but because of his stupid rule, he won't kill him. So I guess he just lets the Joker live to kill more people. Why? And why would anyone want to live in Gothem? There are freaks and villains everywhere. And one more compliant, If batman is so good at non-lethal fighting, why just no pursue and career in UFC? Same with Bane and the other assassins.
I like batman, he is actually my favorite superhero, but can someone please justify these questions please.

 

 

Mod Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/26/2007
Online
11065 posts
 

Re: Batman?

Jan 3, 2014

Were Batman to murder the Joker, it would go against his code of honor. Not to mention DC would have run out of characters for Batman to punish or be punished by. It may be unreasonable to have a madman like that running around out there, but just the same as fictional characters there are people in reality who are completely against the death penalty. Is killing a living being right or wrong? Even if said being has done so, is it fair to punish them likewise for this atrocity?

 

Even though Batman has undergone years of training in jujitsu and other such combat techniques, he didn't put himself through this for the sake of joining the UFC (which didn't exist in the 1930s). Batman wanted to fight crime and protect the people of Gotham from meeting the same fate as his parents. As for leaving enemies lying around in the video game... the developers could have programmed a means to cart every single villain you encounter in the game to prison one by one. Instead of forcing this sort of true-to-life and tedious objective on the player, they probably decided it was best to leave it up to each individual to suspend their disbelief.


Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: Batman?

Jan 3, 2014

Yes, Batman, AKA billionaire Bruce Wayne, should contact Dana White, enter the UFC, become undefeated in the heavyweight division, and then when he no-shows for fights at the same time the Joker is blowing up banks, no one will suspect a **bleep** thing. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Online
8070 posts
 

Re: Batman?

Jan 3, 2014

BATFACEPALM

 

:smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (178 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
24710 posts
 

Re: Batman?

Jan 4, 2014

Platinum-Award wrote:
Some of the moves in the game shows him kicking peoples heads into walls. Some of these moves would of had to killed at least one person by now. Also in the game he knocks out a bunch of people in a building and just leaves them there. How long does he think they will stay lying there? They have to wake up sometime and they still are going to continue with crime. Batman had plenty of times to kill the Joker but because of his stupid rule, he won't kill him. So I guess he just lets the Joker live to kill more people. Why? And why would anyone want to live in Gothem? There are freaks and villains everywhere. And one more compliant, If batman is so good at non-lethal fighting, why just no pursue and career in UFC? Same with Bane and the other assassins.
I like batman, he is actually my favorite superhero, but can someone please justify these questions please.
  1. It's called "suspension of disbelief".
  2. The idea is that Batman kicks the tar out of them, and then they don't resume a life of crime because they don't want to end up in a hospital, or worse.
  3. If Batman were to kill the Joker.. well that's a question you just don't ask.
  4. He was born and raised in Gotham. It's his home and has been his family's home since they came to the United States in the 1600's. Gotham wasn't nearly as bad as it is now, and he wants to clean it up.
  5. Why isn't he fighting in UFC? Because the NFL pays more? What kind of question is this? Here's a question for you; why would a BILLIONAIRE waste his time and fight in the UFC?
  6. Have you ever actually read a Batman comic, and do you know how Bruce Wayne's parents died? If so, you wouldn't ask these questions.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
24710 posts
 

Re: Batman?

Jan 4, 2014

SergeantVincent wrote:

Yes, Batman, AKA billionaire Bruce Wayne, should contact Dana White, enter the UFC, become undefeated in the heavyweight division, and then when he no-shows for fights at the same time the Joker is blowing up banks, no one will suspect a **bleep** thing. 


I like this answer better.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/02/2014
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: Batman?

Jan 5, 2014
I actually read a lot of comics, watched all the movies, and played all the games but these questions still baffle me.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Online
8070 posts
 

Re: Batman?

Jan 5, 2014

Platinum-Award wrote:
I actually read a lot of comics, watched all the movies, and played all the games but these questions still baffle me.

WHY DOESN'T BATMAN PURSUE A CAREER IN THE UFC?

 

BATCHINRUB

 

I wonder... :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes