Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Re: Basement Crawl (Release Date 1/21/14)

Jan 28, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

You should update your title to say 1/28, from 1/21, others may appreciate it.

BRIT-KO

Didn't know I could do that...done!

Message 21 of 28 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Re: Basement Crawl (Release Date 1/21/14)

Jan 29, 2014

Looks like the game isn't coming anytime soon now. It got delayed

http://www.psnstores.com/2014/01/bloober-team-delays-ps4-exclusive-basement-crawl/

"While the completed version of Basement Crawl was prepped for launch during the last week, several exciting opportunities to partner with major industry players to enhance, refine and add-to the game arose. Although a difficult decision, we decided that the best choice for us, as a team, was to delay Basement Crawl so that we could take full advantage of these opportunities.  We will be able leverage those new partnerships to further grow and improve the game while still providing an amazingly fun multiplayer experience for PS4 owners. We’ll be able to announce more details in the days and weeks to come."

I was looking forward to playing it but looks like we're gonna have to wait a little while now. I wonder what these opportunities are.

Message 22 of 28 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Basement Crawl

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2014

Has anyone been able to play it yet? It's in the PS store and says it was released on 1/28/14, but it doesn't give you an option to download or buy the game... Am I missing something?

--

edit: Merged

PSN: RedPats

Message 23 of 28 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Basement Crawl

Jan 30, 2014

The developers delayed it today. It's still listed as a Q1 2014 release, however.

Message 24 of 28 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: Basement Crawl (Release Date 1/28/14)

Jan 30, 2014

Its going to be nice hope it has a platinum it comes out on  my birthday nice

Message 25 of 28 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Jan 30, 2014

J-tight wrote:

Its going to be nice hope it has a platinum it comes out on  my birthday nice

Sorry J-tight the trophy list came out a while back and there is no Plat.

Message 26 of 28 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2014

What a waste of $10!  This game is horrendous!  The gameplay is Bomberman but nowhere near that caliber.  You can have an arena of 8 people who all have to pick from the same 4 characters.  The confusion as to where you are on the map at any given time is ridiculous.  Sometimes by the time you can locate your character you have already died multiple times but never even seen it happen! 

What a disappointment.  This game has the look and feel as it was slapped together over a weekend then put on sale.  They delayed the release to do what exactly?  There are so many glitchy occurances and horrible decisions with how the maps are laid out and how the gameplay feels people who want a refund should get it.

I never complain about bad games, it happens but this trancends being a bad game and is a borderline sham!  Immediately the feel of the game is second rate bargain bin garbage.  Even the CG trailer (it  plays before the title screen) that has been online for months now is very grainy and plays with a lot of stutter and glitchy artifacts.   

The online component is what makes this a complete mess as it barely works.  For a game that is online only you would think they would get this right...well they didn't.  I often got stuck joining games or getting into a game with just one other player and the match wont start unless there are at least 4 players.  

Heed this warning, if you are considering this game or are on the fence about it...I suggest you stay away.  

Message 27 of 28 (147 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Re: Basement Crawl (Release Date 2/25/14)

Feb 28, 2014
This game is straight up horrible. (Not even kidding) I can't even get a match to start. It has me sitting in limbo everytime I try to start a match for literally 20 min. Then gives me the biggest middle finger ever, saying "unable to start match" what the hell is that. Bloober teaM is a horrible
Game developer. Do not buy this game
Message 28 of 28 (118 Views)
0 Likes