Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 17 2011
By: JAYCOX First Son 22 posts

Banned?

4 replies 16 views Edited May 17, 2011

My main just recently got banned. Little background. I've had the recently banned name for a few years now with no incident, i talk trash only when talked trash too, it's one of the joys of online gaming. I don't hack and hate cheaters. Now after years of being a upstanding online game nation "citizen". Loyal playstation, money spending, beta playing, forum contributing, multiple ps3 system owning (6 total + 2 psps) Sony advocating, patient throughout the server shut down person. It's now determined to the powers that be that I did something considered inappropriate to upset whomever it may be to result in getting all of MY hard work destroyed? Not fair. I sold your product for approximately 10 years, was friends with your rep and ate everything he pushed in an effort to make you money and after all my loyalty this is what happens? Bad business Sony.

I would be more understanding if the hammer was dropped on day one but it wasn't,  it has been about 2-3 years since the creation of that account and i even got to play online with the name the day the servers came back up, and today? Hammer. Unacceptable. What's my motivation to continue to support you through your trying times when something that truly is insignificant is displayed. I just don't get it. And im anxiously awaiting your email to explains your actions.

Do not be confused. I am not a child, my writing here is not indicative of intelligence. My writing here is written in a form for the masses to consume. For the people to understand the message im trying to convey. Make no mistake, i understand and embrace your rules and regulations more so than many of the people that subscribe to your services so please don't patronize me.

While i don't expect a response from this writing from you (the Sony "machine"), i did feel it necessary for me to get it out on the table. I know full and well that me as a person, the contributions to your company, and the "work" I've done in your name doesn't equate into your grand scheme, and i don't expect it to. You are an international, multifaceted organization where more often than not the troops in the field are left out to hang while the man behind the curtain gets the glory.

I don't expect much from this. It's just my attempt to vent my discontent with your actions. To you reading this, keep you nonsense to yourself, add something useful to the conversation. While your flames makes me giggle the point is to make a point. Not making one makes you mute. Also for the record, this is clearly not the name that was banned, this is my actual last name.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: Banned?

May 17, 2011

Lol i would be impressed if any one actually reads the whole thing. Maybe something simpler. Yaa psn is up

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

May 17, 2011

JAYCOX wrote:

My main just recently got banned. Little background. I've had the recently banned name for a few years now with no incident, i talk trash only when talked trash too, it's one of the joys of online gaming. I don't hack and hate cheaters. Now after years of being a upstanding online game nation "citizen". Loyal playstation, money spending, beta playing, forum contributing, multiple ps3 system owning (6 total + 2 psps) Sony advocating, patient throughout the server shut down person. It's now determined to the powers that be that I did something considered inappropriate to upset whomever it may be to result in getting all of MY hard work destroyed? Not fair. I sold your product for approximately 10 years, was friends with your rep and ate everything he pushed in an effort to make you money and after all my loyalty this is what happens? Bad business Sony.

I would be more understanding if the hammer was dropped on day one but it wasn't,  it has been about 2-3 years since the creation of that account and i even got to play online with the name the day the servers came back up, and today? Hammer. Unacceptable. What's my motivation to continue to support you through your trying times when something that truly is insignificant is displayed. I just don't get it. And im anxiously awaiting your email to explains your actions.

Do not be confused. I am not a child, my writing here is not indicative of intelligence. My writing here is written in a form for the masses to consume. For the people to understand the message im trying to convey. Make no mistake, i understand and embrace your rules and regulations more so than many of the people that subscribe to your services so please don't patronize me.

While i don't expect a response from this writing from you (the Sony "machine"), i did feel it necessary for me to get it out on the table. I know full and well that me as a person, the contributions to your company, and the "work" I've done in your name doesn't equate into your grand scheme, and i don't expect it to. You are an international, multifaceted organization where more often than not the troops in the field are left out to hang while the man behind the curtain gets the glory.

I don't expect much from this. It's just my attempt to vent my discontent with your actions. To you reading this, keep you nonsense to yourself, add something useful to the conversation. While your flames makes me giggle the point is to make a point. Not making one makes you mute. Also for the record, this is clearly not the name that was banned, this is my actual last name.

Did you call them to try to figure out why they suspended or banned your account?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

May 17, 2011

Tuyere supposed to send u an email within 48 hrs as to y. Iim growing impatient waiting and am gonna call now.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 17, 2011

With all the crazy happening over at Sony they may be lagging on the expectation. Jsut remember (for me working on the "machine" side of the industry) That the person thats gonna answer has two things against them - one they have NO clue why you are calling, and two that person is going to be MORE willing to advocate FOR you the CUSTOERM to his bosses if he feels youre just not being a sore loser. Remember you get farther with tech if you just be calm and unsnarky LOL treat em like a cousin if you will...

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes