Sep 13 2013
By: PLYMCO_PILGRIM Platinum 56286 posts

[BHD] Recruiting For Battlefield 4 and Hardline

[ Edited ]
82 replies 777 views Edited Mar 11, 2015

Our clan, Better Hide or Die (BHD), is a casual gaming clan that has been around for a number of years and plays many titles, including Warhawk, MAG, Killzone, Mass Effect, COD, Battlefield, GTA, The Last of Us, Dust514, and Starhawk.

Clan members offer a mix of skill sets — ranging from top-of-the-line gun skills to outstanding field support skills to combinations of both and more — that, when employed together, lead to victory after victory on the virtual battlefields of competitive and cooperative gaming.

The main thing we care about is teamwork, not skill level. If you need help, you'll get it in a friendly and welcoming environment. If you're already at the top of your game, but want an environment that isn't hyper-competitive or toxic, well, you'll find that in spades in BHD.

Post here or visit our website to ask about joining.  http://bhdclan.enjin.com/  or find us on battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/3950777737287749899/

BHD

A little BHD History:

BHD is a casual clan made up of all types of gamers.   We are not the type of clan that is going to require you to be on X hours per week or on at specific nights/days and times "or else".   We just like to play together and have fun while being social on the headset.

We tend to play all game modes and like to keep them mixed up but are more into the objective based games than TDM.

The clan started up on the PS2 in 2005 Playing an online game called Delta Force: Black Hawk Down but our clan tag/name was PLYMCO, which stands for Plymouth Company.  This was because orginally the clan was just made up of 8 people from our hometown of plymouth.  Then once we moved to Resistance and Warhawk on the PS3 we changed the tag to BHD in honor of the game we all loved.  

Originally we called the clan Black Hawk Down but then we came to realize that people were assuming we were really in somalia when the black hawk actually went down, we weren't.  Some of us may have served in the military but we weren't there so we changed the name to Better Hide or Die to alleviate any confusion.

Message 1 of 83 (777 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: [BHD] Better Hide Or Die Recruiting For The BF Series

Sep 14, 2013

I'd totally join, but don't have my ps3 (once again) because of school.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 83 (766 Views)
Platinum
56286 posts

Sep 16, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

I'd totally join, but don't have my ps3 (once again) because of school.

Hey knowledge is POWER!   

When you are out of school, if you are looking for a BF4 clan, let me know.....after all our time on the OT board here I'd let you in Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 83 (745 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Sep 17, 2013
Can we join if we have a different primary platoon for battlefield? The reason I ask is because I've been playing BF3 with a group of my friends since the game came out and I'm not found to ditch them completely for a different platoon. I would definitely like to play with you all though when BF4 comes out.
Message 4 of 83 (737 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
56286 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Unclear_Motive wrote:
Can we join if we have a different primary platoon for battlefield? The reason I ask is because I've been playing BF3 with a group of my friends since the game came out and I'm not found to ditch them completely for a different platoon. I would definitely like to play with you all though when BF4 comes out.

Yeah that would be fine.  No worries at all.  I'm a relaxed type of person when it comes to this stuff Smiley Wink.

Message 5 of 83 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Sep 18, 2013

I like your Forum page Kudos for sure.

We should keep incontact as PS4 release

we can have matches agains each other

or join the same team and own servers.

Anyways as my clan hub page grows and more

clans join it will be a good hub to look for

scrims and create events together.

Just because people are not in the clan

doesnt mean they can not play together.

www.TheAngelKings.clanz.co
Message 6 of 83 (724 Views)
Platinum
56286 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Sounds good to me nastynative, I'm always up for friendly clan matches/scrims as long as my people are!

Message 7 of 83 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Looks cool man .. i will look you guys up if i decide to join a clan.. ill be doing my solo thing this time around for a bit ..had enough competitive matches on BF3 to last me a while but good luck to you and your clan 

Message 8 of 83 (692 Views)
Platinum
56286 posts

Sep 27, 2013

xChrisGTRx wrote:

Looks cool man .. i will look you guys up if i decide to join a clan.. ill be doing my solo thing this time around for a bit ..had enough competitive matches on BF3 to last me a while but good luck to you and your clan 

Just so you know you can be totally casual and in our clan without an issue.  I actually dislike clan battles and usually don't participate but I know many do love it so I have co-leaders and clan officers who are in charge of those who like to do that.

Message 9 of 83 (685 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 28, 2013
If i recall correctly, i had the top 5 spots on the leader boards of both BHD games. -RGLA-SnakeMan. I remember you pilgrim.
Message 10 of 83 (677 Views)