Re: BF4 beta release

Oct 1, 2013

Message 21 of 28 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 1, 2013
Not true my friend has been playing bf4 beta for at least 10 hours, its 11:01am here, so wth??!! And the guy above has a point weather its a beta or a game, or even expansions, sony is always screwing us over, at least lameboxs fans get what they ask for
Message 22 of 28 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Nomadd006 wrote:

Sorry that excuse is just lame...this is a MAJOR release...something is wrong with this 11hrs dude, that's a lot in the gaming world..Don't you agree, when it comes to releases...I dunno I am very disappointed. I've been a diehard Sony fan for 35+ years...since my first cassette tape walkman...this really blows and makes my wanna rethink my next console choice.

No, 11hrs is not alot, even in the highly serious world of gaming, lol.

Get over yourself already, the beta will be here before the day is out, somehting tells me someone told mommy they were too sick to go to school today and they thought they would be playing bf4 goodness all day and now has to still act sick all day for no reason, LMFAO.

Hey at least you still got the day off school, and your mom wont make you do chores cause your "sick".

Go watch some youtube videos of bf4 beta and hold the controller in your hands, after a while you will think that is you playing!

Your welcome.

Message 23 of 28 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
203 posts

Oct 1, 2013
Some of the high position staff of EA are former microsoft employees. So xbox and microsoft have good relation.
Message 24 of 28 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Oct 2, 2013

ITs not 1 hr, it was 11 hrs difference.v Regardless..When someone says they're gonna do something, I expect that. I and others pay good money...Ea, Xbox and Sony are making insane amounts of money...they should do what they say they're gonna do...it was already only a 3 day early release, which IMO, was a slap to those who paid the price, expecting they would get a decent head start on the Beta...instead its late and full of bugs, drops connection, unplayble ...look I know its not going to be perfect...however this release was a mess,,, a disaster...I for one and there are thousands like me who feel the same way, we got screwed on this and in less than 30 days...it will be worse, only then we've paid  70.00+ for this gargbage..They have a lot of work to do and hope they prove me wrong...so far I am not impreseed.

Hey! I am Canadian, I am sorry if you've offended me.
Message 25 of 28 (118 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13736 posts

Oct 2, 2013
They said you'd get access on Oct 1st. You did. I don't see where they didn't do what they said. It's also still 3 days before public beta, because public beta also has to wait until 2pm PDT.

And again, why does it matter? The ps4 version comes out before Xbox one. So unless you're a PC gamer (in which, you wouldn't be complaining about all this), then you get the game first on next gen.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 28 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9074 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Nomad is obviously an ugly little troll with zero common sense....

Do not feed
Message 27 of 28 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1480 posts

Oct 2, 2013
@NOMADD- only purpose of the beta is to stress test the servers. Yes it gonna be buggy because its an early build of the game from earlier this year. That's why there is so little selection of guns. Its purpose is not for the gameplay. Most of the bugs that are in the beta are already fixed in the actual game. Just be patient with it and you will see a huge difference in the final game and the beta.
Message 28 of 28 (103 Views)
0 Likes