Nov 05 2012
By: ZSmokedOut1 First Son 3 posts

BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY!!!

5 replies 163 views Edited Nov 5, 2012

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE PROBABLY FEEL LIKE I DO BUT ARE JUST LAZY ENOUGH NOT TO BLOG ABOUT IT... OR JUST DONT CARE ABOUT THE END RESULTS... JUST LIKE THE ELECTION COMING... BUT NOT HERE TO TALK POLITICS... LETS TALK BC OR GOOD OL BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY... PLAIN AND SIMPLE I LIKE ALL GAMES THAT I BUY BUT WHEN A NEW SYSTEM COMES OUT YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT ALL THE PREVIOUS SYSTEMS GAMES... ALTHOUGH I WILL SAY SONY IS DOING A LITTLE BETTER BUT SERIOUSLY BY NOW THE WHOLE PS2 GAME LIST SHOULD BE IN TE PS STORE...."SEE THE THING IS I DONT CARE IF I HAVE DOWNLOAD THE GAME AS LONG AS IT IS THERE TO DOWNLOAD" IF THE PS4 IS NOT ALL THE WAY BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE FROM THE START IM GOING TO HAVE TO PASS.................. IM STILL WAITING FOR PS2 TITLES TO HIT THE PS STORE :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (163 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25962 posts

Re: BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY!!!

Nov 6, 2012

ZSmokedOut1 wrote:

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE PROBABLY FEEL LIKE I DO BUT ARE JUST LAZY ENOUGH NOT TO BLOG ABOUT IT... OR JUST DONT CARE ABOUT THE END RESULTS... JUST LIKE THE ELECTION COMING... BUT NOT HERE TO TALK POLITICS... LETS TALK BC OR GOOD OL BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY... PLAIN AND SIMPLE I LIKE ALL GAMES THAT I BUY BUT WHEN A NEW SYSTEM COMES OUT YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT ALL THE PREVIOUS SYSTEMS GAMES... ALTHOUGH I WILL SAY SONY IS DOING A LITTLE BETTER BUT SERIOUSLY BY NOW THE WHOLE PS2 GAME LIST SHOULD BE IN TE PS STORE...."SEE THE THING IS I DONT CARE IF I HAVE DOWNLOAD THE GAME AS LONG AS IT IS THERE TO DOWNLOAD" IF THE PS4 IS NOT ALL THE WAY BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE FROM THE START IM GOING TO HAVE TO PASS.................. IM STILL WAITING FOR PS2 TITLES TO HIT THE PS STORE :smileysad:

First things first, please turrn off the Cap's Lock, we not only see your post just as well if it's typed in regular lowercase but typing in uppercase letters does not get your point across any better either. You could also try using some punctuation, you post is very hard to read.

As for B/C, phaaaa!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (147 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 6, 2012
We are getting an average of one PS2 classic a week being added. It won't be possible to add every PS2 game, due to licencing issues...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Nov 6, 2012

what's the point of sony adding the games to the store if you not going to download it?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Nov 6, 2012

ZSmokedOut1 wrote:

STOP YELLING AT ME!

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
662 posts

Nov 6, 2012

What is the fascination with PS2 games and B/C?
If you want to play the old games, go to Gamest*p, buy a used PS2 and a pile of games (super cheap) and play away.
But, please, shut up about B/C and old games. The topic has been beat to death, and beyond

"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes