MVP Support
38828 posts

Re: August PlayStation Plus Updates

Aug 7, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

It only seems like we got Machinarium a few weeks ago, now we get it again!

BRIT-KO

*whispers*  and I will delete this version as well.

LOL GJ Smiley LOL.

@ JLC, Agreed completely, release both & be done.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 31 of 117 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11715 posts

Aug 7, 2013

As I've addressed in an earlier thread, August is actually bringing a game to Plus that I'm excited to get for free. This game being Bit. Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, I've been waiting some time now to see if the game would make it onto the Instant Game Collection.

Everything else though I can't say brings a similar smile to my face. I've played the demo for the Star Wars pinball game, which didn't impress. Hitman is not anything I'm thrilled about getting either. And, as usual, I don't own a Vita so I can't play the handheld games... not that I'd specifically buy a Vita just to play games that are of no interest or Machinarium, which I already own for the PlayStation 3.

Message 32 of 117 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13012 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Oh dear god I just looked at the EU august update we got shafted we got totally shafted
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 33 of 117 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13012 posts

Aug 7, 2013
I hope we get the 3 games the EU community got. I never understood why regions get different games. It often leads one side being disappointed
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 34 of 117 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4457 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I'm dissapointed with your offerings for August. We have enough Pinball games already and for crying out loud when are you actually going to listen to your community and stop with the PSP and Vita FIGHTING games. You guys are lacking compared to EU and need to step it up.

Message 35 of 117 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Aug 7, 2013

TheJLC wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

It only seems like we got Machinarium a few weeks ago, now we get it again!

BRIT-KO

That was the PS3 version, this one is the Vita version.

I'm not aware if they have done this before to other games that released both on Vita/PS3. If they have, it's a good way to stretch content but to be honest I would prefer both versions available at the same time if possible on the IGC.

"good way to stretch content"??? No, try sleazy way to stretch content.  They did the reverse (Vita first, PS3 second) for Jet Set Radio.

If a game is available on both platforms at the time, then it should be given for both and not spread out to make it appear like we're getting more content than we are. Now we ARE getting 3 "Vita" titles this week, so you could maybe look at it as a bonus...but then the other two titles are small indie game and an 8-yr-old PSP game (oh wait, that sounds like July).

PS. I should note that they did it with Plants vs. Zombies as well, but that was understandable because when the PS3 version was given, Vita was not part of PS+, so I'm giving them a pass on that one.

Message 36 of 117 (272 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Zen Pinball 2 , really ,oh gawd this is ridiculous . Since they put Pinball Arcade in IGC I just tried it and delete it. But yeah were are the 3 Full PS3 titles, huh ? "We want you to give a variety of genres" - they say, "we want you to experience new ways of play" - they say... I see what they meant .

Zen Pinball 2 and Pinball Arcade - different genres

Since summer started the different genres of games added to IGC - Uncharted 3 ( Shooter), Saints Row The Third (Shooter), Battlefield 3 (Shooter), Hitman Absolution (Shooter), Deus Ex: HR (Shooter) . Each of this games is a part of shooting genre, ofc it has Adventure, Action, FPS, Crazy Sh*t, RPG Elements , can we get at least additional Full game not indie or small PSN title but like 2 Full PS3 Games 1st Shooter and 2nd maybe RPG or Fighting or Sport or Simulation or maybe some Classics ? Can we ,please ? I see it seems it is NO .

Because I think I remember the poll about what genre of games you want in IGC and the most % of people wanted is you know what , yes it is RPG! or jRPG! Gawd how are you listening to consumers idk, but from the look of what is being added to IGC you are not, just simply ignoring poll voting .

Message 37 of 117 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Aug 7, 2013

To all PS3 whiners! SHUT THE **bleep** UP! At least you got HITMAN!

Look at the vita subscribers?? We suffers the most! We get indie/psp every month! Not even a single AAA vita titles! COmplete joke! 

If this keeps on continuing better stop the PS PLUS SERVICE TO VITA and return back ARE MONEY from SUBSCRIPTION! indie/psp is a complete JOKE! 

If EU and ASIA gets 2 x AAA titles every month then why US releases INDIE / low rated psp????? At least 1 AAA title would be enough! Stop putting PSP! just 1 AAA vita title WILL GIVE JUSTICE! 

Message 38 of 117 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7843 posts

Aug 7, 2013
THANKS PS!

Anyfree game is worth a shot.

I however am not one to gripe about "I didnt get what I wanted"

#beggars cant be choosers
Hey That Chris signature
Message 39 of 117 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Aug 7, 2013

PS PLUS SONY IS MAKING FUN to their PS PLUS vita subscribers! Putting INDIE games on SALE then after few weeks they put it as FREE in ps plus and paired with a very low rated psp game! That's A COMPLETE JOKE AND HUGE SLAP! 

Message 40 of 117 (191 Views)
0 Likes