Mar 01 2013
By: PhoenixDowny Lombax Warrior 114 posts

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag PS Vita Tie-in?

7 replies 5787 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

Assassin's Creed III Liberation was exactly what the Doctor ordered. The game proved that the PS Vita is truly capable of rich * PS3 level cinematic graphics and Ubisoft's CEO Yves Guillermont was pleased with the game's impressive sells of 600,000 and promised that even greater PS Vita support from Ubisoft's blockbuster franchises is on the horizon.

Of course, that's just the encouragment that we need as PS Vita owners, who are seeking an oasis in an arid, hot and dry wasteland of good titles worthy of parting with our pieces of eight for. However, it only stands to reason that Ubisoft would want to continue landing solid swings on the PS Vita seeing as AC III Liberation was the recipient of immense praise. It even won the Writers Guild Video Game Awards. News has come from a highly credible French Electronics News source that Ubisoft is indeed working on yet another PS Vita Assassin's Creed title and we all should pray that this is true and that come Monday, March 4th 2013 Ubisoft will reveal a AC IV Black Flag PS Vita tie-in. I for one am already ready to lay down my gold for this one.

Sources:

*http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2013/01/03/top-vita-games/

http://gamerant.com/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-vita/

Message 1 of 8 (5,787 Views)
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag PS Vita Tie-in?

Mar 1, 2013
I think there will be another one. I think Liberation was just a practice game and the next one will be even more stellar.
Message 2 of 8 (5,780 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Cant understand half of your post, whats with saying stuff like "pieces of eight" are you trying to sound smart cause its just lame.
Message 3 of 8 (5,776 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013
I saw these AC IV pieces all over the place in the press yesterday... While confirmed for some systems it is RUMORED the Vita... I personally feel they are wearing out a game series that has had some hits and misses... That being stated, I for one do appreciate the commitment of Ubisoft to the Vita with the games they have already brought to our handheld, Rayman Origins and AC Liberation...

This is a wait and see topic for me... Remember that Liberation was a Vita developed game that came out simultaneously with AC III... So I feel that would be similar for any dedicated Vita AC titles in the future...
Message 4 of 8 (5,769 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Mar 1, 2013

strangerman77 wrote:
Cant understand half of your post, whats with saying stuff like "pieces of eight" are you trying to sound smart cause its just lame.

My statement was a play on the grammatical lingo used by Pirates and seamen in the 13th and 14th Century. "Pieces of Eight" is a Spanish coin that was worth eight reales. I was talking about AC IV Black Flag which is about Historical Piracy and I wrote my opening post in homage to Pirates. I'm sorry if you were unable to understand the gargon.

Message 5 of 8 (5,767 Views)
Survivor
2536 posts

Mar 1, 2013
The game has just been barely announced, so I would be patient and wait for a possible PSV announcement instead of jumping the gun one day into the official statement. Ubisoft has already said to the press that they are interested in continuing to invest on the PSV, so patience is key~.
Message 6 of 8 (5,757 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Mar 1, 2013

PhoenixDowny wrote:

strangerman77 wrote:

My statement was a play on the grammatical lingo used by Pirates and seamen in the 13th and 14th Century. "Pieces of Eight" is a Spanish coin that was worth eight reales. I was talking about AC IV Black Flag which is about Historical Piracy and I wrote my opening post in homage to Pirates. I'm sorry if you were unable to understand the gargon.

Avast Ye Matie!!! Argh, I be thinking you mean jargonNow swing the lead, hoist the hempen halter and pour the grog!!! Cause in the morning I'm making waffles! A pirate's life for me!!!

Message 7 of 8 (5,754 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
694 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

here's the link to the article I found:

http://gamingeverything.com/41754/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-dated-next-gen-versions-confirmed-mo...

here's a link to the picture where you can read the fine print at the bottom:

http://gamingeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/assassins_creed_iv_black_flag_page.jpg

assassins_creed_iv_black_flag_page.jpg

Will take with a grain of salt.... but ........

Maybe a tie-in will be announced but as for right now, since only AC4 Black Flag has been announced it's PS3, 360,  and Next-Gen.

If you read the fine print at the bottom it indicates that. 

Message 8 of 8 (5,735 Views)
0 Likes