Oct 09 2012
By: ArnotS2 Monster Hunter 37 posts

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation - Developer Diary Video

8 replies 192 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

More exclusive content on http://assassinscreed.com/liberation

Assassin's Creed® III Liberation scriptwriters and producers explain how both Ubisoft Montreal and Ubisoft Sofia worked together to come up with a true Assassin's Creed® experience on handle.

Learn more about Aveline's background, ability and weapons in this first Developer Diary for Assassin's Creed III® Liberation.

Message 1 of 9 (192 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4533 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation - Developer Diary Video

Oct 9, 2012

can't wait till this game comes out, any1 else gettin it?

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 2 of 9 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 9, 2012
This and AC3 are my most anticipated games all year. I an bursting with anticipation.
Message 3 of 9 (144 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I'm definitely getting this the first day.  It is pretty exciting that they are finally announcing that Aveline will interact with Connor in the game.  I wonder if we will be able to play as Connor on Liberation and as Aveline on AC3.  That would be really cool.

Message 4 of 9 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4533 posts

Oct 9, 2012

SouthSideChris wrote:

I'm definitely getting this the first day.  It is pretty exciting that they are finally announcing that Aveline will interact with Connor in the game.  I wonder if we will be able to play as Connor on Liberation and as Aveline on AC3.  That would be really cool.

highly doubt it, the only interactivity i've heard of between the 2 games is u unlock special weapons & thats about it, Connoer & Aveline is part of the narritive altho maybe in multiplayer thats a possibility?

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 5 of 9 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Oct 9, 2012
They've announced that you will interact with Connor during one mission, but they're keeping a tight lid on the details. They've also said that connecting with AC3 will unlock Connor for use in said mission, possibly with different objectives and whatnot.
Message 6 of 9 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Oct 10, 2012

From the video itself, it is confirmed that there will be multiplayer (2:03 I've noticed that because of the mp character there). Man, I'm so excited!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4533 posts

Oct 10, 2012

tsukuyomi_28 wrote:

From the video itself, it is confirmed that there will be multiplayer (2:03 I've noticed that because of the mp character there). Man, I'm so excited!  Smiley Very Happy

also the devs have confirmed the multiplayer but it kinda sux they are keeping tight lipped about it, I hope it doesn't turn out to be complete crap, just bcuz AC has had multiplayer since Brotherhood doesn't mean they have to include it on the Vita version just so they can match the console versions, sum games are great without it, look @ AC1 & AC2

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 8 of 9 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

sad thing about this video is all this info they already annouced.  I would like some new info. be sweet to pick up my copy. they will be able to do a midnight release for it. (has to do with my local gamestop heh. there will also be a party heh.)

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 9 of 9 (79 Views)
0 Likes