Dec 01 2012
By: Arliman Uncharted Territory 1628 posts
Accepted Solution

Are you kidding me with the new PS Store?

[ Edited ]
7 replies 148 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

Yes, I'm in a very complaining mood today I guess...

As if all the new store problems aren't enough, but all I want to do is add 5 bucks to the wallet right now, so that I don't run out of money before Tuesday so I can buy the Uncharted card game.... can't even do that. I can't add money unless I'm buying something. Christ. Who the hell did they hire to make the new store? The makers of Final Fantasy XIV? Were they striving for failure?

Message 1 of 8 (148 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Re: Are you kidding me with the new PS Store?

Dec 1, 2012

Yup, the new store sucks. It's just too bad we can't go back to the old store, it was much more efficient and alot easier to navigate. It even crashed my PS3 today and that's never happened before.

Message 2 of 8 (119 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Hm, i never had that issue before. Go to sonyentertainmentnetwork.com or add funds through account management. 

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Message 3 of 8 (115 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6700 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

LazyShady wrote:

Hm, i never had that issue before. Go to sonyentertainmentnetwork.com or add funds through account management. 

You never had that issue because you were never able to add funds on the OLD store.

You allways had to Go through account management. to add funds via Credit card, if you were not buying any thing....

Even japan user who are still on the old store have to add funds VIA account management ture you had a long boring route via multi button presses to get there from the store but it was still the account management section. if not buying any thing and using a credit card. Likely removed to due to automatic funding... but people did not notice. 

They use the Voucher code via the Use "voucher code" option to add PSN voucher funds on the Old store as you can do today... 

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester
I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube

Fix your 3.5mm headset mic issues with a solution....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Click Here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

View forum in Full Desktop Power or Mobile Mode

Message 4 of 8 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Dec 1, 2012

GraphiteGB wrote:

LazyShady wrote:

You never had that issue because you were never able to add funds on the OLD store.

You allways had to Go through account management. to add funds via Credit card, if you were not buying any thing....

Even japan user who are still on the old store have to add funds VIA account management ture you had a long boring route via multi button presses to get there from the store but it was still the account management section. if not buying any thing and using a credit card. Likely removed to due to automatic funding... but people did not notice. 

They use the Voucher code via the Use "voucher code" option to add PSN voucher funds on the Old store as you can do today... 

Yeah, I'm just completely insane. No. On the old store, you just go up to the top of the screen on the store to cart, then wallet. But yeah I forgot that you could do it in account management. That's better, in fact, because now I don't have to wait 5 minutes for the store to load up just to do that.

Message 5 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Dec 1, 2012
New PlayStation Store sucks ! I want the old PSS !!
Message 6 of 8 (93 Views)
MVP Support
24785 posts

Message 7 of 8 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Dec 1, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Are you kidding me someone made another of these threads?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Nobody-Cares-How-You-Feel-About-The-Store...

Yeah gee I wonder why there are so many threads. I mean, I just can't figure it out. There has to be some reason why so many people hate the new store. They are probably just trolls. Just a bunch of bored trolls. The new store is great.

Message 8 of 8 (66 Views)
0 Likes