Highlighted
Aug 24 2011
By: FourthPersonView Lombax Warrior 199 posts

Are there any unique online multi-player game?

8 replies 19 views Edited Aug 24, 2011

Know any multi-player games that doesn't involve guns? I'm starting to get tired of these games

Message 1 of 9 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Re: Are there any unique online multi-player game?

Aug 24, 2011

burnout paradise is a cool raceing game with great online- its one of the oldest games on the psn - but there is always alot of people playing online- criterion went above and beyond with this game

Message 2 of 9 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1186 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, is unique, and fun, Dead Space 2, although there are guns, it is unique and cool to be the aliens, or you could try Alien vs Predator, and dont choose to be the Marine. 

Others would include:

Fat Princess

Ghostbusters: the Video Game

Worms

KingAlchemy13 Trophy Card
Message 3 of 9 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 24, 2011

when he said guns i figured he meant killing lol

Message 4 of 9 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1186 posts

Aug 24, 2011

jpbslayer wrote:

If that's tha case, then go for Ghostbuster's: the Video Game, because the ghosts are already dead.... LoL

Message 5 of 9 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Don't forget LBP!  Pretty much any racer game, and the new Ratchet & Clank game will be multiplayer as well I believe.  I'd also suggest looking through the PSN store, there are tons of multiplayer games hidden there for all genres and tastes.

I hope this helps!

-SP

Message 6 of 9 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Aug 25, 2011

jpbslayer wrote:

I dont mind the killing, its the shooting with guns that bore me

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

Don't forget LBP!  Pretty much any racer game, and the new Ratchet & Clank game will be multiplayer as well I believe.  I'd also suggest looking through the PSN store, there are tons of multiplayer games hidden there for all genres and tastes.

I hope this helps!

-SP

I forgot about LBP2 . That probably what Ill get. Is the community still active?

Fat Princess looks interesting but the game is old, is it still active? I've tried playing AC:B but there seems to be so few online. BTW, I forgot about posting that I dont like racing games. I suck at those.

Message 7 of 9 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 25, 2011

FourthPersonView wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

I hope this helps!

-SP

I forgot about LBP2 . That probably what Ill get. Is the community still active?

Fat Princess looks interesting but the game is old, is it still active? I've tried playing AC:B but there seems to be so few online. BTW, I forgot about posting that I dont like racing games. I suck at those.

yeah forgot lbp series - and yes the community is stil alive. mod nation racers is another good one also

Message 8 of 9 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1186 posts

Aug 25, 2011

FourthPersonView wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

I hope this helps!

-SP

Fat Princess is great, and still active, and LBP 1 & 2 are both still very active

Message 9 of 9 (19 Views)
0 Likes