Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: Are there any free games on the ps store for vita?

Jan 7, 2013
My family isn't in the best financial situation right now, I'm sure I can chalk up $50 but I only have a 4gb memory card so it would go to waste. I'll just have to make do with the 3 games I have, times are getting hard man lol I need to find me a job. So yes $40 is a lot of money when you considered that you pay about $200 for a system, so like 3 new games are basically 1 system. Gaming is an expensive hobby.
Message 11 of 13 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Not if you go to GameStop or rent from gamefly! I know it's annoying when you have little expendable money and you have a system and no games but do what I do! Go to GameStop but used return before seven days and return again! Send me a pm and ill send u a free 4 gb no charge I have a 32 so ill never use the 4
Message 12 of 13 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 7, 2013
I have 3 games and the 2 ones the other guy suggested up there. I have mortal kombat(I can never master those darn combos) lego batman 2(came in the bundle) and mgs hd(redudant since I had MGS 1 2 3 collection for PS2 and played it on my fat ps3 and beat all of them) Those games haven't really caught my attention, I would like dynasty warriors(looks cool) gravity rush, and playstation all stars, my mom just got her pension check and I would never be able to live with myself if I was the reason she ends up broke so I'm trying not to go spend crazy
Message 13 of 13 (60 Views)
0 Likes