Fender Bender
4754 posts

Re: Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

Jan 29, 2014
Do you even understand what a turbo controller does? It's programmed to push the button repeatedly while only pushing the button once. You can say all you want it doesn't work but if you go on over to that YouTube thing you'll see a many videos

Message 31 of 47 (1,189 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15333 posts

Jan 29, 2014

xTOMMYTROJANx wrote:
There is no firing cap on cod. My old roommate used to use a turbo controller to use on the semi sniper and assault rifles. For every one press of the trigger it fires 3 bullets. That's clearly a competitive advantage. Let's be honest though cheaters are going to cheat it's been happening since the dawn of gaming

There is a attatchment that adds burst fire (three round burst) to a weapon in Ghosts. That isn't what a fire rate cap hinders.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 32 of 47 (1,188 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13559 posts

Jan 29, 2014

xTOMMYTROJANx wrote:
Do you even understand what a turbo controller does? It's programmed to push the button repeatedly while only pushing the button once. You can say all you want it doesn't work but if you go on over to that YouTube thing you'll see a many videos

Yes, I understand that.

But the game automatically limits fire rate ANYWAY.

It doesn't matter how fast you press (even if you use a program to press multiple times with 1 "press"), the gun won't fire that fast.

Your friend was probably using Burst Fire (which, of course, fires 3 bullets at once).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 47 (1,186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4754 posts

Jan 29, 2014
Message 34 of 47 (1,183 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
574 posts

Jan 29, 2014

Nah, no advantage at all there. </sarcasm> Smiley Wink

Message 35 of 47 (1,180 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12328 posts

Jan 29, 2014

glaciusx25 wrote:

Lestat573 wrote:

hydroshubong wrote:

Why did you need a turbo controller?

It was good for a lot of NES games but on the PS4...

Because some people have no skill and have to cheat in order to keep up with others.

Still, I fail to see what games would utilize this in any way.

Instead of the game thinking you holding the trigger, which quickley increases bullet spread, a turbo controller allows you to press the button as fast as automatic fire but bullet spread increases much slower in most games.

Think of Starhawk and the snap aim trick, well with turbo controller you can have full on automatic lock-on auto-aim with no bullet spread at all if the turbo is set to the correct speed.

Also in COD the bunny jumpers just hold down the jump button and their character bounces all over the place.

You can manually do the turbo but thenn you take concentration away from other parts of the game, so turbo controllers really are cheating and are used by bad players exclusively.

Some player you think are great, just have turbo controllers.

Also you can buy a chip to put in a ds3 to make it turbo, I expect there will be a PS4 one soon.

No honor with kids these days, they just want people to think they are good.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 36 of 47 (1,179 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Jan 29, 2014

xTOMMYTROJANx wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uflI7tn0E1c

If you need a turbo controller or modded game code to fire THAT fast in Ghosts..... you suck pretty bad. Because that is REALLY slow.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 37 of 47 (1,177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4754 posts

Jan 29, 2014
That's just one example I found doing a quick search. So this whole there's a firing cap is nonsense

Message 38 of 47 (1,173 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12328 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2014

xTOMMYTROJANx wrote:
That's just one example I found doing a quick search. So this whole there's a firing cap is nonsense

Plus as I said if you notice the turbo controller while firing faster has virtually no recoil at all.

Watch again.

Any game you can hold the trigger and fire fast, but you get a recoil penalty, turbo controllers can be used to negate that penalty.

There are fully programmable turbo controllers so you can set the fire rate from 0-100 presses per second or any number inbetween.

See Mindforce programmable PS3 controller.  Its like $50, and in games like Starhawk give crazy advantages over fair players.

Its pathetic but these third party accessory makers realize most people these days just want to be seen as good, it doesnt matter that they know they suck as after a while of people praising you I bet you start to believe it.

People pay good money to be seen as good, look at PC gaming as yet another example.  Better gear, makes you a bettter player, lol.

Your skills are only limited by your wallet.

Oh heres something from the COD ghosts forum:

I'm currently using MR-26 with a silencer, on 16.2 turbo, works amazing. Doing really well with it! Smiley Happy

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/703504-call-of-duty-ghosts/67812342?page=1

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 39 of 47 (1,165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Jan 30, 2014

Um, perhaps I should've mentioned im handicapped and have poor hand eye coordination and that I only need a turbo controller for pointless button mashing such as Tomb Raider...

But lol at all of you.

Message 40 of 47 (1,151 Views)