Reply
Jan 29 2014
By: khdude15 Lombax Warrior 92 posts
Offline

Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

46 replies 349 views Edited Jan 29, 2014

If so, where online can I get one?

Message 1 of 47 (349 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/17/2012
Offline
1564 posts
 

Re: Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

Jan 29, 2014
Message 2 of 47 (346 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2013
Offline
448 posts
 

Re: Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

Jan 29, 2014

Why did you need a turbo controller?

It was good for a lot of NES games but on the PS4...

Message 3 of 47 (330 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/12/2013
Online
704 posts
 

Re: Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

Jan 29, 2014

hydroshubong wrote:

Why did you need a turbo controller?

It was good for a lot of NES games but on the PS4...


Because some people have no skill and have to cheat in order to keep up with others.

Message 4 of 47 (324 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/29/2014
Offline
255 posts
 

Re: Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

Jan 29, 2014
Pffttttt
Message 5 of 47 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13770 posts
 

Re: Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

Jan 29, 2014

Lestat573 wrote:

hydroshubong wrote:

Why did you need a turbo controller?

It was good for a lot of NES games but on the PS4...


Because some people have no skill and have to cheat in order to keep up with others.


Still, I fail to see what games would utilize this in any way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 47 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/12/2013
Online
704 posts
 

Re: Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

Jan 29, 2014

Any shooter game. It's a pretty big advantage when you can fire 30 bullets in a second.

Message 7 of 47 (312 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2013
Offline
448 posts
 

Re: Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2014

 


Lestat573 wrote:

hydroshubong wrote:

Why did you need a turbo controller?

It was good for a lot of NES games but on the PS4...


Because some people have no skill and have to cheat in order to keep up with others.


I know but, I don't understand in which game you can cheat with a turbo controller on the PS4.

 

Message 8 of 47 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

Jan 29, 2014

hydroshubong wrote:

I know but, I don't understand in which game you can cheat with a turbo controller on the PS4.

 


COD and BF4

Message 9 of 47 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13770 posts
 

Re: Are there PS4 turbo controllers yet?

Jan 29, 2014

Lestat573 wrote:

Any shooter game. It's a pretty big advantage when you can fire 30 bullets in a second.


Only you can't.

 

The guns in COD, for example, have a fire cap.

 

If you exceed that firecap, the gun is "oversampled", and jams up, and you shoot slower than the maximum possible fire rate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 47 (305 Views)