Jan 09 2013
By: SumSang101 Splicer 94 posts

Are psx game saves linked to the accounts the corresponding game was downloaded on?

1 replies 43 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

Ok, so my brother downloaded FFXI on our PS3, and I want to transfer it to my vita. Problem is, he downloaded it on his account, so it's not letting me. I'm probably just going to download it myself, it's cheap anyway, BUT, I'm just worried about the game save. Would I be able to use the game save for FFXI from my brother's account, on my account for the Vita?

Message 1 of 2 (43 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6912 posts

Re: Are psx game saves linked to the accounts the corresponding game was downloaded on?

Jan 10, 2013

SumSang101 wrote:

Ok, so my brother downloaded FFXI on our PS3, and I want to transfer it to my vita. Problem is, he downloaded it on his account, so it's not letting me. I'm probably just going to download it myself, it's cheap anyway, BUT, I'm just worried about the game save. Would I be able to use the game save for FFXI from my brother's account, on my account for the Vita?

There shouldn't be any problem doing that; they are not locked.  You can use saves from the original PS1 disc (with a memory card adaptor), download saves, etc.  I think you mean FFIX though - FFXI is a PS2 game

Message 2 of 2 (33 Views)
0 Likes