Sackboy
480 posts

Re: Are people who like FPS the only "real gamers"?

Feb 22, 2014
Shut up, please. There maybe people who are really excited for the game and just waiting to play it.
Message 61 of 94 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Feb 22, 2014

TLOU was the most overrated game of the last year. It was boring, the ending sucked, and its based on a over-used theme. Zombies...

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 62 of 94 (112 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Feb 22, 2014

sertyla wrote:

TLOU was the most overrated game of the last year. It was boring, the ending sucked, and its based on a over-used theme. Zombies...

Please no.  Please just dont start this. 

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 63 of 94 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2980 posts

Feb 22, 2014
@sertyla

Have to agree with you, it was trash.
Message 64 of 94 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 22, 2014

darkforcegod wrote:

sertyla wrote:

Got dat popcorn ready doe

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 65 of 94 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Feb 22, 2014

socom69 wrote:

darkforcegod wrote:

sertyla wrote:

Got dat popcorn ready doe

Yeah. Lets see.

My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 66 of 94 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Feb 22, 2014
Most large games are overrated including TLOU and GTA5. IMO opinion the game was really fun especially at higher diffixulties where you actually had to think of a strategy. I really liked the ending and so what if it has zombies it was a way to setup the environment of the story the goal of the game wasn't to kill zombies. I wouldnt discredit a game just because it had zombies
Message 67 of 94 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Feb 22, 2014

sertyla wrote:

It is fine that you don't like it and all, but if you think the theme of the game is "zombies" then it clearly went right over your head. Smiley Mad

Message 68 of 94 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Feb 22, 2014

far-zan wrote:
Most large games are overrated including TLOU and GTA5. IMO opinion the game was really fun especially at higher diffixulties where you actually had to think of a strategy. I really liked the ending and so what if it has zombies it was a way to setup the environment of the story the goal of the game wasn't to kill zombies. I wouldnt discredit a game just because it had zombies

Are you contradicting yourself? 

Message 69 of 94 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5643 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2014

sertyla wrote:

- "Boring" is one of the most subjective complaints I have ever seen in any form of entertainment. Almost everything that I know of that is considered good by consensus has has called "boring" by dissenters. The Godfather, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and Memento to name a few.

- The ending sucked? Were you expecting a "Happily ever after?" Let me ask seriously ask, did you think the ending of District 9 or The Road also sucked?

- Having an overused genre does not make a story any less good or bad. It's just as you describe it; overused.

The only complaint you have that has an argument basis to stand on is the ending. The other two are purely personal preference.

photo freecomms_zpsa50e6e82.jpg
Message 70 of 94 (80 Views)
0 Likes