Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 13 2013
By: NemoMeImpune First Son 17 posts

Are PS Moves worth getting?

13 replies 389 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

I currently have three move supporting games: Heavy Rain, LittleBigPlanet 2 and Killzone 3. What are some other good games that support or require PS Move? I was thinking about Sorcery when I had the idea of buying PS moves... But anyway, suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Re: Are PS Moves worth getting?

Feb 13, 2013

And also, why do they sell all the parts separately? There are motion controller, navigation controller and PS eye, why can't I just get a bundle that has all three of the parts in there....

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (385 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15151 posts

Feb 13, 2013

They are worth it if you like motion control...

And they do sell move bundles with everything needed.... 

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Move-Starter-Bundle-3/dp/B002I0J4NE

They also sell PS3 Move bundles...
http://www.amazon.com/Deadmunds-Quest-Move-Bundle-Playstation-3/dp/B005T5OCAK/ref=sr_1_4_title_0?s=v...

They sell the navigation part separate because you can use your controller for navigation...

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (379 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7760 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Sorcery is a decent game (story-wise) at best, but has brilliant Move implementation.

Some other pretty good Move-required games are Sports Champions (which is less than $8 used at gamestop), Tumble (PSN Only) and Top Darts (PSN Only).  

Move support was recently added to Portal 2, and the Move DLC includes additional Move-required levels to get you started.  The game itself can be played with the Move controller, but it takes some getting used to.

Lately, I use my Move controller primarily with Planet Minigolf and Tiger Woods 13.  Love swinging the Move like a club in golf games.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (377 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 13, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

They are worth it if you like motion control...

And they do sell move bundles with everything needed.... 

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Move-Starter-Bundle-3/dp/B002I0J4NE

They also sell PS3 Move bundles...
http://www.amazon.com/Deadmunds-Quest-Move-Bundle-Playstation-3/dp/B005T5OCAK/ref=sr_1_4_title_0?s=v...

They sell the navigation part separate because you can use your controller for navigation...

I know they have PS eye and motion controller bundles, but I am getting the navigation controller anyway. It does not feel very natural to me holding a controller single handed... Thanks for the info anyway....

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (372 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I had move on my old ps3, unfortunately it got stolen with my system and all my games. I didn't use it much because I'm not into motion controlling, although gladiator challenge was fun on the sports games
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I really enjoyed playing Heavy Rain with the Move controller. That game really makes you mimic RL movements. Like opening a door or drinking the oj.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (354 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3100 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I stopped using mine after a month of owning it. But I would love to get a gun attachment and play May, Killzone 3, Sky hawk, and a few others. I heard son much about using it but never got around to do g it.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Feb 13, 2013

No.. my little sister and me used it with my friends move with sports champions and medievil moves its lame and just a wii rip off

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (336 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15151 posts

Feb 13, 2013

FreeInformation wrote:

No.. my little sister and me used it with my friends move with sports champions and medievil moves its lame and just a wii rip off

no one cares what you think

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (323 Views)
0 Likes