Jul 23 2013
By: ALHAJEREY First Son 1 posts

Arabic language in the third generation Console...PS4...

3 replies 118 views Edited Jul 23, 2013

I've sent you an email about the Arabic language in the third generation Console...PS4...
I did not get a Answer !!!
This is the second time that I wonder the same question ... Are you going to supporting the Arabic language in the third generation Console or not?

Please answer quickly!!!!!!
because I and many of my friends will Pre-Order the Console that support the Arabic language
******* Please answer my Quickly ******

Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Re: Arabic language in the third generation Console...PS4...

Jul 23, 2013

ALHAJEREY wrote:

I've sent you an email about the Arabic language in the third generation Console...PS4...
I did not get a Answer !!!
This is the second time that I wonder the same question ... Are you going to supporting the Arabic language in the third generation Console or not?

Please answer quickly!!!!!!
because I and many of my friends will Pre-Order the Console that support the Arabic language
******* Please answer my Quickly ******

Although Sony does read some of these posts, they cannot be everywhere at once.  I can tell you that directly contacting them was the right thing to do. 

I don't have an answer for you about Arabic integration, but, I sincerely hope that you get it.  There are a lot of Arabic-speaking people that deserve to be able to play games in their native language.  I'm pulling for you.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 2 of 4 (106 Views)
VP of Gaming
28677 posts

Jul 23, 2013

There's already an entry on the BlogShare regarding the PS3, I'm not sure if creating one for the PS4 would be "redundant". But then again, where would the gamer community be without redundancy?

Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Wouldn't their be an option in the initial console set-up? I don't see why they'd remove Arabic support, why fix something that isn't broken?
------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes