Last Guardian
11754 posts

Re: Demon's Souls

Apr 2, 2013

I've a question about the April update for PlayStation Plus. Is it just me or through the poll on the PlayStation Blog asking about your favorite content for the month... is the question supposed to not target all items on the list?

Amongst the voting options seen are the following:

I don't own the content, but nothing for me this week.

The Walking Dead Sale

Soldner-X Sale

Rainbow Moon Sale

I already own the content, so nothing for me this week.

Demon's Souls - Free for PS Plus Members

Shouldn't those options be expanded to also include the likes of Malicious, Labyrinth Legends, and the games for the Vita?

Message 41 of 72 (321 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7219 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

That question is for the week, not month:  "What’s your favorite content from this week’s update?"

Message 42 of 72 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11754 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Ah, makes sense now. I need to get in the habit of thinking that way. Smiley Indifferent

Message 43 of 72 (304 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Apr 2, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

I've a question about the April update for PlayStation Plus. Is it just me or through the poll on the PlayStation Blog asking about your favorite content for the month... is the question supposed to not target all items on the list?

Amongst the voting options seen are the following:

I don't own the content, but nothing for me this week.

The Walking Dead Sale

Soldner-X Sale

Rainbow Moon Sale

I already own the content, so nothing for me this week.

Demon's Souls - Free for PS Plus Members

Shouldn't those options be expanded to also include the likes of Malicious, Labyrinth Legends, and the games for the Vita?

The poll always captures what's releasing on the specific week that we're in. So those games that are listed are the only ones with Plus benefits releasing this week. The other games announced will be included in the poll, along with any discounts that are detailed that week, on the week they drop. 

It's done that way so that data gathering about responses is consistent week to week. Once the month is over, I do a look-back poll that lists all of the main content for that month, which is shown in the second poll option. So the perspective that you were interested in gathering is captured at the end of the month, not at the start. 

Good question though! 

Message 44 of 72 (292 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Apr 2, 2013

EGM is reporting that we'll also get a free movie each week from the EPIX app which should be launching later today as well...  Nice to see another perk for plus.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/ps-plus-members-getting-5-free-games-in-april-free-weekly-movies...

Message 45 of 72 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: April Plus Preview - Demon's Souls and More

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

Not interested in much this month as I already own Demon Souls and Malicious.  Soul Calibur on PSP to me wasn't very good so I'll pass but might give that Labyrinth Legends a try.  Soldner-X on sale is pretty cool as its a great STG (already own PC 1st Print Collectors Edition and PS3 version) so I would recommend that to people who want to give it a go.

Message 46 of 72 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3324 posts

Apr 2, 2013

looks like some more goodies from PS+ this month...keep'em coming..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 47 of 72 (183 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5905 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

Hi all,

Some off-topic posts have been removed from the thread.  Please keep discussions here civil and on-topic.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 48 of 72 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7190 posts

Apr 2, 2013

kdoglavs wrote:

EGM is reporting that we'll also get a free movie each week from the EPIX app which should be launching later today as well...  Nice to see another perk for plus.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/ps-plus-members-getting-5-free-games-in-april-free-weekly-movies...

Sounds cool, hope it's true. Thanks for the heads up Smiley Wink

Message 49 of 72 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
654 posts

Apr 2, 2013

snakeman07 wrote:

kdoglavs wrote:

Sounds cool, hope it's true. Thanks for the heads up Smiley Wink

It's true.  It was in the official PS blog email.  I didn't check the blog itself, but I would assume it's there.

Message 50 of 72 (161 Views)
0 Likes