Nov 05 2011
By: ThePhoenixLives4 First Son 3 posts

Anyone want to trade a european PSN card for a US one?

1 replies 40 views Edited Nov 5, 2011

I have a US psn card for $20..... I have all my save data for gran turismo 5 on my european account I wanted to possibly move over my save data to my us account so I can buy the new download content for gran turismo 5 but the US psn card doesn't work on the european account..... anyone have any clue how I could get the funds into my european account or have any other solution? At least is anyone willing to trade a european card for a US one?

Message 1 of 2 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
39975 posts

Re: Anyone want to trade a european PSN card for a US one?

Nov 5, 2011

ThePhoenixLives4 wrote:

I have a US psn card for $20..... I have all my save data for gran turismo 5 on my european account I wanted to possibly move over my save data to my us account so I can buy the new download content for gran turismo 5 but the US psn card doesn't work on the european account..... anyone have any clue how I could get the funds into my european account or have any other solution? At least is anyone willing to trade a european card for a US one?

You can't transfer from one account to another, also $ PSN Cards work in the USA & as another example £ ones work in the UK, strange that!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (40 Views)
0 Likes