Dec 20 2012
By: kazimera2 First Son 6 posts

Anyone similar ?

4 replies 135 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

I just realized that I bought ps3 only for 1 game. It doesnt metter what kind of game it is but anyone got similar situation  ? 

For 3 years I am just refreshing that game for a new one and thats all, moreover I dont even care what games are going to be good and so on. Only new MGS interested me :smileyindifferent: It is not becouse I am arrogant or sth like that, I just dont feel need to play in different games...

www.bestgamevids.com
Best Game Replays
Message 1 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11462 posts

Re: Anyone similar ?

Dec 20, 2012

If you're thirsting for a new game there are plenty more out there than just the one you have. In the three years that you've owned a PlayStation 3, have you ever considered titles such as God of War III, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy XIII, Portal 2, Killzone 2, Eternal Sonata, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Ratchet and Clank Collection, Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Asura's Wrath, Tales of Graces f, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, Binary Domain, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Resistance 3, Costume Quest, PixelJunk Monsters, PixelJunk Shooter, PixelJunk Shooter 2, Flower, Journey, Mushroom Wars, Magic Ball, or even The Walking Dead?

Just named lots and lots of games I've played off the top of my head, trying to steer away from the more unimpressive ones. If you happen to open up your wallet I'm sure you'd be able to find something that attracts you on the system, whether the game is based on disc or you can find it downloadable on the PlayStation Store. From RPGs to action/adventure, from racing games to first-person shooter, there are numerous titles under assorted genres available on the system. And if you haven't done so, you should check out the E3 event every year to watch for what's coming down the line for the PlayStation system, which will inform you of what's changing in the coming year for games you might want to watch out for or new hardware/devices that will be coming out.

Message 2 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Ty man :smileyhappy: Final Fantasy XII sounds good as a gift for a christmas xD 

Remember times when I play FF VII good old times 

www.bestgamevids.com
Best Game Replays
Message 3 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14122 posts

Dec 20, 2012

No, I bought my PS3 for many games. For which I have.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 4 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Yes. I am similar. I'm ne1 by the way. :smileyvery-happy: I'm similar in that I bought the Xbox360 for 1 game series. Any multiplatform games get played on the PS3. That's where we differ mostly I guess. I like a variety of games.

Message 5 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes