May 08 2012
By: BigJosh23 First Son 1 posts

Anyone ready for PSone classics and "GOOD" PSN titles yet?

16 replies 29 views Edited May 8, 2012

SOON?  What does that mean?  That's all I can ever get out of a PS rep or find on the net regarding the availability of PSonce classics and GOOD PSN titles.  My PS3 has tons of games that "should" be compatable, but Playstation reps give the ol' "its new hardware."  So does that mean the Sony didn't try ahead of launch to give us a good library of games.  Well I'm and RPG fan and I have all the FF games, Castlevania SOTN, and such that I would like to play on my Vita, which at this moment is collecting dust since beating the few games I wanted came out.  Replayability is what sells for games and RPG's know how to deliver.  Also not to mention NONE of the PSN titles I have bought over the years a transferable to the vita either.  I love Renegade Ops and Dead Nation and can't enjoy them on my artifact, uh I mean Vita.  Come on Sony and give us a better answer than "SOON!"  Or pretty "SOON" their customer base is gonna shrink more like their Vita game library.  Afterall if these PSN classics can play on the old PSP then surely the devs could have made that avaiable for the Vita by now!

Message 1 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Re: Anyone ready for PSone classics and "GOOD" PSN titles yet?

May 8, 2012

I want final fantasy 7 on vita.

Message 2 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

May 8, 2012

Didn't you hear? When Sony typed up the advertisement and did a spell check it accidentally replaced the word "never" with soon.

Was just too expensive to correct and left it.

=)

Message 3 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

May 9, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:

I want final fantasy 7 on vita.

Message 4 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

May 9, 2012

Tyberis1 wrote:

Didn't you hear? When Sony typed up the advertisement and did a spell check it accidentally replaced the word "never" with soon.

Was just too expensive to correct and left it.

=)

That must be a pretty lame spell check program: how do you get "soon" from "never?" lol.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 5 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 9, 2012

I have to agree that they need to figure out how to get PSone classics on the Vita but these things do take time and if they're working bugs out of the system i'd say that's a better use of time. Plus you can play some PSone classics through remote play.

Message 6 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 9, 2012

We were promised soon. I would have waited to buy my vita had I known that it was going to be this long.

Message 7 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 10, 2012

100% agreed.

Message 8 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

May 10, 2012

E3 is happening in a little less than a month expect no real annoucements till then. My guess is at the end of their E3 confernce they'll be like " And you'll be able to download some of this shit(probably the shit you care least about) tonight after this presentation"

Message 9 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 15, 2012

I myself will give my own definition of "soon." Immediately following e3! If I'm not superbly impressed with Vita e3 RPG IMMEDIATE lineup (releases within the next 90 days) OR no PSOne downloadability for the classics I've already purchased on PSN by July 1, 2012, I will consider myself as a consumer LIED TO, will sell my Vita 3G and consider the system a complete and utter flop.  I thank God I'm not a SCEA major shareholder. Someone would've had to answer a lonnng time ago for this incompetence...

Message 10 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes