Dec 27 2012
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2257 posts

Anyone know????

6 replies 168 views Edited Dec 27, 2012

My ps3 that is movie enabled is in other room, so what I'm asking is, if I just rent a movie on my gaming ps3.  Will I be able to watch??

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 1 of 7 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Re: Anyone know????

Dec 27, 2012

I think you have to deactivate the other one...not 100% sure tho. I think it's under account management. Deactivate the one in the other room and activate the gaming one should take no more than2-3 minutes for the whole process

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Message 2 of 7 (166 Views)
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

I completely lagged my ps3 out, surfing the store.  Using search feature, sometimes they should leave well enough alone.  I lagged it out so bad it booted me off back to ps3.

outrageousness

i think I tried it once, but forget.  I think if you rent you can play but if I buy I'd want to do it on ps3, I buy movies on?  I'm not sure but I think I did try it.

ill believe you though, take your word for it.

If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 3 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

TheDster wrote:

I completely lagged my ps3 out, surfing the store.  Using search feature, sometimes they should leave well enough alone.  I lagged it out so bad it booted me off back to ps3.

outrageousness

My PS3 has never lagged on the store.  Doing searches or otherwise.  NEVER.

Neither has anyone I know.

So it couldn't possibly have been your internet connection could it?

It couldn't possibly have been a one off networking glitch could it?

No.  It must have been completely Sony's fault, with them screwing up the entire process for everyone in a bid for world domination.

So, have you found a good psychiatrist yet?

Be One With The Game.

Message 4 of 7 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

I would say that to but everything is zooming but playstation store????  I know they did a revamp of the store that has caused issues to people, so ive read.

This is what happened Sarge though, i was in the search trying to move fast cause if it wasnt revamped it would of been seconds finding what i wanted.  Anyhow the the store started lagging up bad, then the clips started lagging up bad off sync with sounds and movie, then the store went black and booted me to ps3 xmb.

I didnt want to be right when i made the comment that the revamp of the store was to much for ps3 to handle, considering they are trying so hard to make it like 360s store.  However i did say that the store was to much for ps3 to handle and i think im correct.

Message 5 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Must be all the radiation from the hundreds of nuclear plants that surround you. It's hell you know. Probably lagging your PS3 and causing problems with the PSN Store. 

Message 6 of 7 (83 Views)
Gaming Beast
2257 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Could be, Could be,  but its just the playstation store so only God knows i guess?  Noone else can be right cause according to most on here theres no issues with the store that you can agrue about.

Message 7 of 7 (80 Views)
0 Likes