Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
527 posts

Re: Anyone have a spare PS+ Trial Code?

Feb 28, 2014

Frodolishis801 wrote:
Like Brit said its a great value

To you it might be but for some it might not be. I never bought PS+ while i had a PS3 because well I didn't feel like paying for PS+ and XBL gold and while i am now for my xbox one and ps4 because it is required to play MP I while find it a great value I still might not of paid for it if MP was free.

Message 11 of 14 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9314 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

ClosingRacer wrote:

Frodolishis801 wrote:
Like Brit said its a great value

To you it might be but for some it might not be. I never bought PS+ while i had a PS3 because well I didn't feel like paying for PS+ and XBL gold and while i am now for my xbox one and ps4 because it is required to play MP I while find it a great value I still might not of paid for it if MP was free.

Heres the thing you can get trial code which turns on MP and also gets you the plus downloads. Soon as the code runs out. All this shuts right down, Any free games you downloaded you wont be able to play and MP will be locked away in games. Truly for free trial codes you can only use one then you must buy Plus and the time you h ave it is definately worth it on a free code. You wont see any difference in it at al VS a year subscription and getting hundreds of dollars of free games that year and all of its other features.7 days 10 days or 30 days isnt enough to try Plus. due to when time runs out its all dead and again you only get one free trial.

Message 12 of 14 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4219 posts

Feb 28, 2014

@jaydogusa 

Welcome to the forums.

PMing you a 7-Day Trial for PS+ right now.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 13 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Feb 28, 2014

ill give you the one that came in my bf4 copy bro never used it and so you can try it plus and online i know these days money is short because not evreybody has a good job not evreybody can buy a ps4 and a ps+ and a game mayby they can afford one thing at a time and that was me ps3 lol just bought the console and played demos lol

Won the ps4 From taco bell!
eGe EV][L GA/\/\][NG E/\/\P][RE
Message 14 of 14 (129 Views)
0 Likes