First Son
17 posts

Re: Anyone else wish Trophies were getting revamped with PS4?

May 30, 2013
But this is what sony has become. In 8 years, the platform has moved laterally through this generation and I fear they have not learned a thing nor are they willing to innovate on basic core systems.
Message 51 of 55 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Can you not read? I never said anything about battlefield 3. After you referenced it twice after I said in the post YOU QUOTED, I decided the rest was probably too stupid to worry about.  Courage? What courage does it take to play a game? For your information I didnt have access to a PS3 at the time of BF3 initial release...man your dumb, once again...never said anything about BF3. 

And I was be-littling starhawk because its unbalanced trash that will never see the light of day in the competative circuit.

Speaking of insecurities, i'd say the one cutting everyone else down is insecure.

And I quote:

" And comming from the perspective of someone who has been in the MLG, and ranked among the top 100 players of Battlefield, I suppose I cant expect an average gamer to understand...but thats what is called a stepping stone."

You talk the talk, yet how come your statistics for whatever battlefield you are trouncing on about your so called "ranked among the top 100 player of Battlefield" don't reflect whats on battlelog? Its because you are full of BS. You can BS it was before BF3 in a different battlefield, yet you would have still been able to penetrate rankings on a undoubtedly more popular game, making your achievement superficial at best, worthless at worst.

And I'm not cutting down on everyone, just on insecure people like you who feel the need to post their make belief statistics that don't reflect their actual statistics. 

Oh and this:

"And I was be-littling starhawk because its unbalanced trash that will never see the light of day in the competative circuit."

Its funny how someone who posts on the Playstation community boards is so out of touch with it when they couldn't even pay attention to Urgent Fury and how Starhawk is on MLG. So yes it is "competative". See siggy.

Message 52 of 55 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 30, 2013

Gadirok wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Can you not read? I never said anything about battlefield 3. After you referenced it twice after I said in the post YOU QUOTED, I decided the rest was probably too stupid to worry about.  Courage? What courage does it take to play a game? For your information I didnt have access to a PS3 at the time of BF3 initial release...man your dumb, once again...never said anything about BF3. 

And I was be-littling starhawk because its unbalanced trash that will never see the light of day in the competative circuit.

Speaking of insecurities, i'd say the one cutting everyone else down is insecure.

And I quote:

" And comming from the perspective of someone who has been in the MLG, and ranked among the top 100 players of Battlefield, I suppose I cant expect an average gamer to understand...but thats what is called a stepping stone."

You talk the talk, yet how come your statistics for whatever battlefield you are trouncing on about your so called "ranked among the top 100 player of Battlefield" don't reflect whats on battlelog? Its because you are full of BS. You can BS it was before BF3 in a different battlefield, yet you would have still been able to penetrate rankings on a undoubtedly more popular game, making your achievement superficial at best, worthless at worst.

And I'm not cutting down on everyone, just on insecure people like you who feel the need to post their make belief statistics that don't reflect their actual statistics. 

Oh and this:

"And I was be-littling starhawk because its unbalanced trash that will never see the light of day in the competative circuit."

Its funny how someone who posts on the Playstation community boards is so out of touch with it when they couldn't even pay attention to Urgent Fury and how Starhawk is on MLG. So yes it is "competative". See siggy.

No, like I said I didnt have battlefield 3 for a year because I didn't own a ps3 at the time. And yes, I could have worked my way up through the rankings but I didnt want to, simply because when I hit the top 100 spot for the other game I was having to play 12 hours a day, and that just isnt healthy and with a year difference, there just wasnt a realistic chance of me doing that and having fun at the same time.

And at the time I wasnt part of a competative team, so I suppose in one way you're right, it didnt REALLY matter, but it mattered to me, because at the end of the day that is an achievement. One I would argue is more of an achievement than the bull-crap that you get worshipped for in high-school for example...you compete agasint maybe a few teams to "win state"

while someone who literally is better than 1000s of people is called  a loser for "playing video games" This is a different rant however

And ya, you got me on starhawk, I had no idea it had been admitted into a competative circle....mainly because, like I said, I stopped playing if after a month or so of having it because I really didnt like it all that well.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 53 of 55 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 30, 2013

no

Message 54 of 55 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 30, 2013
Sheesh these long replies
Message 55 of 55 (59 Views)
0 Likes