Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 09 2011
By: Climber129 Uncharted Territory 1673 posts
Offline

Anyone else who cant sign in

6 replies 5 views Edited Oct 9, 2011

is everyone off now i left my ps3 on came back and cant sign in, i tried the connetion test and the PSN failed but i can sign in here on the computer onad the PS website.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1980641770.png

THE CLIMBER NEVER LAGS!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/29/2011
Offline
12 posts
 

Re: Anyone else who cant sign in

Oct 9, 2011

I can sign in perfectly, I dont know why you would be having problems. I'm not a PS3 Geek or good with them, I'm guessing someone else will answer this one, my guess is that your PS3 is just old or something like that, try contacting Sony, if all else fails.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/19/2011
Offline
1673 posts
 

Re: Anyone else who cant sign in

Oct 9, 2011

IDK maybe one of there many servers is down and my psn happpends to be in that one.

ps3 is 2 years old, and muy internet is on

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1980641770.png

THE CLIMBER NEVER LAGS!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/29/2011
Offline
12 posts
 

Re: Anyone else who cant sign in

Oct 9, 2011

could be, and ya mine is 2-3 years old as well, I can sign in perfectly, so IDK, if your really worried, try contacting sony like I said.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/09/2011
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Anyone else who cant sign in

Oct 9, 2011

Ive been having this problem since last month and still network is down.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/19/2011
Offline
1673 posts
 

Re: Anyone else who cant sign in

Oct 9, 2011

started working again it sems like every month there is a day i cant use the network , PSn is on 95% of the time, the other 5% is maintence. which sucks but you get what you pay for, and you payed nothing unlike xbox live which has been on forever never under maintence , course then you haft to pay $50 a year.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1980641770.png

THE CLIMBER NEVER LAGS!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/09/2011
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Anyone else who cant sign in

Oct 9, 2011

I haven't been able to successfully sign on to the network and stay signed in in MONTHS.  Half the time, my PS3 kicks my whole home network offline while trying to connect to the PSN.  Can we say XBOX????  When it works, it works great but it is a VERY small percentage of the time. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes