Sep 01 2013
By: X-CrimsonDeath-X Lombax Warrior 113 posts
Accepted Solution

Anyone else want Sony to do this for ps home?...

11 replies 268 views Edited Sep 1, 2013

Make it to where you can bring more then 8 people into group maybe a limit of 30? (you're opinion on that 1)

make it to where you aren't limited to 5 clubs maybe a limit of 10 or more? (you're opinion on that)

take the limit off our block list I think it stops around 50 people but there are so many whack jobs on psn that we all deserve more or unlimited room on our block list.

When someone gets blocked they can't come in the same server or get booted from home for an hour when they try to harass the user that blocked them.

Bring back mods putting people in time out corners

bring back the plaza instead of trying to replace it with stupid stuff

bring back the old mall

bring back the original frosty head NOT FOR FROSTY ARMY but for NORMAL users to enjoy (other users are being cheated out of a awesome item cuz of that...)

allow users to change their ID at least once or twice a month

allow status comments and about me to be longer

make downloadable content for popular game series FREE for ps plus a few times a month like resident evil, call of duty games people actually play.

Allow a users avatar text name in chat log and voice in group or exc. To be completely invisible to the person they blocked.

When a user is blocked any account using the same IP and or ps3 Mac address is also automatically also blocked (to prevent the nuts from cyber stalking the normal people who get on to have fun)

have freezing and dosing on the report list

offer FREE items to users who DON'T freeze, dos or cause an overwhelmingly large amount of drama for other users. Or $10 bonus at the end of the month (to encourage users to start less drama on home)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKvfKqAuPEY

EVIL SADISTIC B down to the core of my bones, and NO ONE more loyal then me as your friend
Message 1 of 12 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Re: Anyone else want Sony to do this for ps home?...

Sep 1, 2013

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Anyone-else-think-Sony-should-for-ps-home...

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 12 (265 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
9470 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

Those are some good ideas for Playstation Home. But unless Playstation Home is going to be on PS4, any improvements to Playstation Home are pointless. Sony has already pulled the plug on Japan Playstation Home. No new content or spaces in Japan HOME until Sony finally closes Japan HOME. The same thing will eventually happen to USA HOME. To make inprovements to Playstation Home now would be the same as making improvements to the Titanic after it hit the iceburg.Smiley Sad

tumblr_m0ymntb35i1rnhcxfo1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 3 of 12 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Sep 1, 2013

X-CrimsonDeath-X wrote:

Make it to where you can bring more then 8 people into group maybe a limit of 30? (you're opinion on that 1)

Would probably need a Core update.

make it to where you aren't limited to 5 clubs maybe a limit of 10 or more? (you're opinion on that)

Would probably need a Core update.

Bring back mods putting people in time out corners

That was stopped for certain reasons. Not to mention a Moderator had to be in the server at the time to do it. And Moderation isn't really visbile anymore. it's rare to see a visbile Moderator/Admin.

bring back the plaza instead of trying to replace it with stupid stuff

They would of done it by now.

bring back the old mall

Won't happen.

bring back the original frosty head NOT FOR FROSTY ARMY but for NORMAL users to enjoy (other users are being cheated out of a awesome item cuz of that...)

Officials already said it'll never come back to NA Home due to people using it for the wrong reasons.

allow users to change their ID at least once or twice a month

Why? And probably will never happen.

make downloadable content for popular game series FREE for ps plus a few times a month like resident evil, call of duty games people actually play.

NA Plus just got Battlefield 3. That's a top game and it's from 2011, but still played like it's new. You have to remember that they have to do legal agruements with other Stuios that make the game so no legal issues rise.

When a user is blocked any account using the same IP and or ps3 Mac address is also automatically also blocked (to prevent the nuts from cyber stalking the normal people who get on to have fun)

This is pretty much already in place. Moderation knows your MAC address from your PS3, What PS3's come from your IP address and more.

offer FREE items to users who DON'T freeze, dos or cause an overwhelmingly large amount of drama for other users. Or $10 bonus at the end of the month (to encourage users to start less drama on home).

This won't happen.

YB

Message 4 of 12 (254 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Sep 1, 2013

book having dealt with a stalker my self being invisible to a user i blocked isn't possible that idea is out of expirence you don't know enough about ps home to notice this though

EVIL SADISTIC B down to the core of my bones, and NO ONE more loyal then me as your friend
Message 5 of 12 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Well, I've been using Home ever since 2010. Was a Guide for Home for about 6 months last year. I know where you're coming from though. Just overlooking most of the features you requested is towards stalkers/rude users.

Don't let others ruin your fun. I do believe Moderation should step-up their game and their should be a new Core update with improved Moderation tools.

All you can do is block the worse ones you come by, and leave a public space if it gets bad. Reporting them should be the last thing to do.

YB

Message 6 of 12 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Well I don't let people ruin my fun on psn or any site when people make it clear they don't like me I laugh cuz I can't take anyone on the net seriously my issue is the person stalking me poisoned my dog in real life  so it's not exactly something i am upset about that happened online it happened in RL and the dog has life long stomach issues cuz of it any animal abuse my animal or not makes me mad cuz animals can't speak for themselves idgaf that the dudes stalking me I gaf about that my dogs been through enough and the guy needs to move on with his life but I'm probably the only woman who ever looked at him straight or talked to him cuz he had such a lifeless emotionless face and way to thinking or talking some people on here are real freaks and some are great people but the good ones are hard to find

Message 7 of 12 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1990 posts

Sep 1, 2013
I like the way the change things up. it makes the place very unique. i like the new architecture. i want to see as much creativity as possible.

gamefreak2.jpg

Message 8 of 12 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Sep 1, 2013
I want Sony to get rid of PS Home :/
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 9 of 12 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Sep 7, 2013

I can already easily see how *most of the items on this list would be easily abused by trolls 

Message 10 of 12 (150 Views)
0 Likes