Fender Bender
3578 posts

Re: Anyone else holding off on gta5?

Aug 25, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

Nightwish_1990 wrote:
To you it may not be. But to me yes it is

Id rather not hear a majority or rap or pop!

I have no idea if that is complete leaked ST listing or not, but from what I've seen -- I love it.

I'm happy to see it has West Coast rap/hip hop in the game, considering it takes place in a revamped San Andreas (fictional California). It's no different than the soundtrack in "GTA: San Andreas."

Rockstar has been great at constructing GTA soundtracks, since "GTA: Vice City."

They all suit their locations / time periods, nicely.

If you don't like rap or pop music, then don't listen to those radio stations. Simple as that, really. Smiley Happy

Then of course, there is always the possibility that PS3 owners will be able to listen to their own music, like on 360.

We'll see...

I find it suits the game very well. From watching the trailers it just seems to fit very nicely.

Message 41 of 44 (89 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Touché
Message 42 of 44 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9869 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I am not getting it. Will wait for reviews to see if the driving is fixed.
Message 43 of 44 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1195 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Hahahah, how could it be like/as bad as GTA IV? Seriously? I don't believe they advertised much that wasn't in the final game;therefore, I expect GTA V to be full of vehicles and fun!  You can't call yourself a true GTA fan if you can hold off on purchasing this game. They too like 5 years to make this game! It aint no COD!

Message 44 of 44 (73 Views)
0 Likes