Feb 28 2014
By: Rayderism Lombax Warrior 110 posts

Anyone else excited for Pinball Arcade season 3?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 163 views Edited Feb 28, 2014

According to the Pinball Arcade website, Season 3 tables will be coming to Playstation network in March.  No specific date has been given yet as far as I can tell though, other than just March.

I currently have the entire available collection (season 1 and 2) on my PS3 and Vita and it's among my most played games.  Will definitely be getting any and all future tables for this excellent program, especilly since you buy it for one system, and get it for the others automatically.

So far, it appears as if the first 3 tables of season 3 will be, Black Knight 2000, Black Rose and Fish Tales.  Season 3 will consist of a total of 10 tables.

I know I'm anticipating their release,  at this point it's a "shut-up and take my money" situation for me.  How about you guys?

Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

I've been a gamer since Pong was a new system.
Message 1 of 3 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1260 posts

Re: Anyone else excited for Pinball Arcade season 3?

Feb 28, 2014

can't wait either

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3821 posts

Re: Anyone else excited for Pinball Arcade season 3?

Feb 28, 2014

So they are going to do cross buy now? Why not do it with all tables? P got put out with Pinball Arcade. Buy a table then buy the same table again Pro upgrade. No cross buys!! I switched to Zen Pinball Buy once tables. Yes they are cross buy! Very well animated and look and play Great! Lower cost and no need to buy a table a second time for a Pro Table. I was a Pinball Arcade fan and have a bunch of tables on PS3 from them Now I just stick with Zen Pinball on PS4.

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)
0 Likes