Reply
Jan 08 2013
By: gamerjq First Son 21 posts
Offline

Anymore Promos?

9 replies 225 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

SO just wondering since i got a $10 promo code for spending over $60 in the month of november, is there one for spending over $60 again in december? just wondering since im pretty sure i did and i could really use another $10 right now lol

Message 1 of 10 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/07/2008
Online
189 posts
 

Re: Anymore Promos?

Jan 8, 2013

not 100% sure but I think that is an every month thing.

Message 2 of 10 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/19/2011
Offline
21 posts
 

Re: Anymore Promos?

Jan 8, 2013

man i really hope it is lol

Message 3 of 10 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/30/2010
Online
577 posts
 

Re: Anymore Promos?

Jan 8, 2013

I would say it's doubtful, I don't remember seeing anything advertised in the store like the October and November offers.


Message 4 of 10 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
41765 posts
 

Re: Anymore Promos?

Jan 8, 2013

I_M_CODE_RED wrote:

not 100% sure but I think that is an every month thing.


I could be wrong but like the other poster above me I haven't seen anything to suggest that.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 5 of 10 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/19/2011
Offline
21 posts
 

Re: Anymore Promos?

Jan 8, 2013

well maybe theres a chance cuz of holiday purposes? like for october it was halloween, november was thanksgiving, and december christmas and maybe even new years?

Message 6 of 10 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
41765 posts
 

Re: Anymore Promos?

Jan 8, 2013

gamerjq wrote:

well maybe theres a chance cuz of holiday purposes? like for october it was halloween, november was thanksgiving, and december christmas and maybe even new years?


Don't think so.

 

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 7 of 10 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/04/2009
Online
7414 posts
 

Re: Anymore Promos?

Jan 8, 2013

It's not every month.  They did have it in October and November, but there was nothing advertised for December.  If anything, it's more of an anual deal than a monthly thing; they had it at least once before.

Message 8 of 10 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/12/2008
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: Anymore Promos?

Jan 8, 2013

gamerjq wrote:

SO just wondering since i got a $10 promo code for spending over $60 in the month of november, is there one for spending over $60 again in december? just wondering since im pretty sure i did and i could really use another $10 right now lol


 

IMHO, these should not be promos, this should be a normal every day deal for Playstaion and vita owners, for every $60-$100 you spend, you get a cash back code later. I hate buying games off the PSN, the game will stay $60 for ever, even though I can pick it up in the store a month later for $30-$40, i am not one of those "GOTTA HAVE IT NOW" people, I can wait for a price break, so a cash back incentive would have me buying more alot sooner.


Message 9 of 10 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
1283 posts
 

Re: Anymore Promos?

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

ThreeSixtySucks wrote:

gamerjq wrote:

SO just wondering since i got a $10 promo code for spending over $60 in the month of november, is there one for spending over $60 again in december? just wondering since im pretty sure i did and i could really use another $10 right now lol


 

IMHO, these should not be promos, this should be a normal every day deal for Playstaion and vita owners, for every $60-$100 you spend, you get a cash back code later. I hate buying games off the PSN, the game will stay $60 for ever, even though I can pick it up in the store a month later for $30-$40, i am not one of those "GOTTA HAVE IT NOW" people, I can wait for a price break, so a cash back incentive would have me buying more alot sooner.



Not Playstation Allstars, it's the fail of the year. Something of that caliber should've been one of the best selling Playstation games. It's already down to $40 in less than 2 months and it's a Cross-Buy title. They're also charging $15 for costume add-ons, the biggest joke ever.

Message 10 of 10 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes