Oct 23 2012
By: Blaze_Octane44 Sackboy 574 posts

Anybody hav pulse wireless headset? They gd??

3 replies 501 views Edited Oct 23, 2012
Please let me know if the pulse hdset is any good as the previous sony hdset worked gd for little while then started getting annoying unusable sound distortion n lag in every few secs!!
Gamer till the End
Message 1 of 4 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Re: Anybody hav pulse wireless headset? They gd??

Oct 23, 2012

I have them.So far I like them alot.The only thing I dont like is the battery life.Wish it would last longer.I bought a 10 foot charger cord a long time ago.So I just keep them plugged in most of the time anyway.Wish Sony would have put in a usb jack in the back of the ps3 so I could put the wi fi usb in the back...and still have the front two for my controller and headset 

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 2 of 4 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
529 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Blaze_Octane44 wrote:
Please let me know if the pulse hdset is any good as the previous sony hdset worked gd for little while then started getting annoying unusable sound distortion n lag in every few secs!!

I own both the wireless stereo headset and the pulse elite version and the pulse one is beyond awesome. I use it on my tv, my xbox (audio), PSP, PSVita, PC and PS3. It rocks, literally! The pulse is well worth the money.

As for the audio issues, I got the same issues and I cleared them up buy using a USB extension cable, plugging my dongle into the extension.

Final Fantasy XI: Darklordsidius
(Caitsith) *Ragnarok*

Gaming since 1982
Message 3 of 4 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
529 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

LordVDoom wrote:

Wish Sony would have put in a usb jack in the back of the ps3 so I could put the wi fi usb in the back...and still have the front two for my controller and headset 

there is an answer for your woes at Futureshop. It uses 1 usb port, gives you access to 3 usb ports + 1 free usb on console, multiple memory card readers (sd, sdhc, pro duo etc..) just like original fat PS3's had. I use this and it's great for charging my headsets, controllers etc.. while using the consoles 1 free usb port for my headset dongle for max usb power.

10159348.jpg

Final Fantasy XI: Darklordsidius
(Caitsith) *Ragnarok*

Gaming since 1982
Message 4 of 4 (480 Views)
0 Likes