Oct 27 2013
By: jester13 First Son 18 posts

Any update on TMNT: Out of the Shadows?

[ Edited ]
6 replies 502 views Edited Apr 9, 2014

What's the story? Wiki says Oct.22 was the release date, here it is Oct.27, and their website has no info, and the PSN has no date, just a theme, avatars, and the trailers... I know the other plats have had their own issues, but where is our somewhat playable version?

Mod Edit: Add label and made title more descriptive. Click here for more information on labels Thanks!   - TheTwistedCanuck

Message 1 of 7 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Re: TMNT: Out of the Shadows ***Update?***

Oct 27, 2013

here what it says on there facebook page 

1) The devs are still working ‘round the clock on this. We know the delay is frustrating, but we firmly believe that in the end, it will be worth it because the game will of a higher quality. Thanks forbearing with us.

2) Right now, our priority is on giving the developers the space they need to polish the game. That kind of work is very hard to estimate, so to give them flexibility, we're not going to announce a release date until we're 100% certain we can make it. 

3) Several fans have written in to ask us about dates they received from clerks at their local retail outlets. We want to be clear on this point: we do not yet have an official release date for the PSN version, and no retailer has been given an official date, either. 

Retailers often put placeholder dates into their systems with the intent of changing them once the game’s final release is confirmed. Unfortunately, this isn't always made clear to the clerks in the stores, and that's where the confusion starts. We’ve reached out to the retailers in question and asked them to clarify things with their clerks and customers where applicable. If you see anyone arguing over different dates they got from different people, please direct them to this post.

4) Once again, TMNT: Out of the Shadows is still coming to the Playstation Network. 
While we don't yet have a date, we can say that we're pleased with the progress so far, and hope to have a date very soon. Thanks again for your patience, and we’ll bring you more news as soon as possible.

Message 2 of 7 (497 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Oct 27, 2013

this game im so excited to play there were so many bugs on the xbox and pc  ones this why it getting more polish or that what people say i havent play teh xbox one or the pc /steam one  

if this game come out after ps4 comes out ill still buy it for ps3 since im not one them people going be trading there playstation in 

Message 3 of 7 (496 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Thanks for the info. My kids have been up the wall about this, and I thought that I had looked everywhere, yet, facebook I didn't think of...I even went to Activisions website, and they didn't have any info either...way to go publishers. Hopefully at least there is still a little hope for them to play this one day...

***Did you hear that the new look to the turtles, is the one that Michael Bay is thinking of going with? I heard on some thread that this was their way of testing the waters on a new look...?***

Message 4 of 7 (471 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Still no answers? What is the hold up? When will we get actual answers?

Message 5 of 7 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Apr 8, 2014

actually there was an update a few days ago on the tmnt oots facebook page, game is supposed to be released next tuesday april 15th. no word on price yet though.

Message 6 of 7 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Apr 8, 2014

The hilarious, yet odd thing is that the game doesn't show of any game incoming list, I wonder if will be released as a digital product...

Message 7 of 7 (169 Views)
0 Likes