Nov 18 2006
By: Shadywill I Only Post Everything 1359 posts

Any problems with the playstation store and the internet browser..

3 replies 49 views Edited Nov 18, 2006
Well ive had my system freeze during loading certain pages on the browser and run really slow kinda like dialup also i have seent he same on the playstation store coud this just be me because of my wireless router not giving my ps3 a strong enough connection or could it just be because its new
Message 1 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2255 posts

Re: Any problems with the playstation store and the internet browser..

Nov 18, 2006

shadywill wrote:
Well ive had my system freeze during loading certain pages on the browser and run really slow kinda like dialup also i have seent he same on the playstation store coud this just be me because of my wireless router not giving my ps3 a strong enough connection or could it just be because its new

Could be your router; where is it?
Also it could be the store; email SONY or call them about the problem.   That give them more reason to release a firmware update that addresses the problem.
Message 2 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1359 posts

Nov 18, 2006
Hmm they dont have it setup where you can contact sony through your ps3 do they or do you just have to get on your pc and email them that way. And my router is in like the other room not even like 10 ft away

Message Edited by shadywill on 11-18-2006 08:34 AM
Message 3 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15795 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I'm experiencing the same problem. after, the store updated, it keeps freezing on a particular page. This in turn freezes my system. Idk, it seems that Sony released a store update with bugs. I hope it's fixed soon, I have a lot of content to rue download.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 4 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes