Finally a great exclusive game for Ps vita !
Hope Sony give us more game like this in the future.
Here's my review ( no spoiler) if you haven't tried it
It's been fun so far. Only just beat the Harpy, so not far into it at all. Level 1/9.
Certainly looks outstanding.
The Top Five First-Party Vita Exclusives That Have to Happen
The Top Five Third-Party Vita Exclusives That Have to Happen
I've been playing it. Reached Level 99/1 two days ago.
There's only a few gripes:
1. Hitting allies. It does no damage, but certain attacks (most charged weapon attacks, golems, etc) cause you to stagger or fly back. It gets really annoying if you're trying to charge your weapon only to have an ally chuck an explosive that cancels the charge (And if you're using a spell, it cancels it, but still takes up a use)
2. No unlimited use offerings that have no penalty. I wish there was at least 1 basic attack (doesn't even have to be powerful) that you could use regardless of offering status. That didn't drain health (like the blood cannons)
3. Sigil farming. To get better Sigils, you need LE and SE from specific monsters. But there's no way to tell what monsters drop what (except for bosses, and basic monsters) so you have to guess. Also, there are + versions and ++ versions that appear completely at random, and when you need something good that takes a long time (like Leviathan LE++), and you fight for an hour, just to get normal LE, it sucks.
4. Allies. When you defeat a boss, you can save or sacrifice it. Problem is, regardless of what you choose, it's what the majority of the others do that determines what you get. If you hit save but the other 3 hit sacrifice, you're getting the sacrifice. Which sucks, because for harder bosses, you're going to need more damage (so, people with more Sacrifices) and they tend to want to also sacrifice the boss (making it harder to get LE++ from higher bosses).
5. Lack of variety. There's really only a couple types of bosses and monsters. The rest are just "clones" that have minor quirks (different vulnerabilities, maybe 1-2 different attacks). Makes battles quite monotonous after awhile.