May 08 2013
By: playturn115 First Son 4 posts

Any one here playing Soul Sacrifice?

6 replies 187 views Edited May 8, 2013

Hi guys!

Finally  a great exclusive game for Ps vita ! Smiley Very Happy

Hope Sony give us more game like this in the future. 

Here's my review ( no spoiler) if you haven't tried it

soul sacrifice review

have fun!

Message 1 of 7 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4457 posts

Re: Any one here playing Soul Sacrifice?

May 8, 2013

Yea i've been playing a little of it so far. Really enjoy it and yea Sony really does need more exclusive games for the Vita.

Message 2 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

May 8, 2013

it looks good but it really didnt get all positive reviews by many magazines

Message 3 of 7 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

May 8, 2013

It's been fun so far. Only just beat the Harpy, so not far into it at all. Level 1/9.

Certainly looks outstanding.

Message 4 of 7 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

May 8, 2013

I am dying to get it but I don't have the space on my Hard drive.

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Message 5 of 7 (166 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13525 posts

May 8, 2013

I've been playing it. Reached Level 99/1 two days ago.

There's only a few gripes:

1. Hitting allies. It does no damage, but certain attacks (most charged weapon attacks, golems, etc) cause you to stagger or fly back. It gets really annoying if you're trying to charge your weapon only to have an ally chuck an explosive that cancels the charge (And if you're using a spell, it cancels it, but still takes up a use)

2. No unlimited use offerings that have no penalty. I wish there was at least 1 basic attack (doesn't even have to be powerful) that you could use regardless of offering status. That didn't drain health (like the blood cannons)

3. Sigil farming. To get better Sigils, you need LE and SE from specific monsters. But there's no way to tell what  monsters drop what (except for bosses, and basic monsters) so you have to guess. Also, there are + versions and ++ versions that appear completely at random, and when you need something good that takes a long time (like Leviathan LE++), and you fight for an hour, just to get normal LE, it sucks.

4. Allies.  When you defeat a boss, you can save or sacrifice it. Problem is, regardless of what you choose, it's what the majority of the others do that determines what you get. If you hit save but the other 3 hit sacrifice, you're getting the sacrifice. Which sucks, because for harder bosses, you're going to need more damage (so, people with more Sacrifices) and they tend to want to also sacrifice the boss (making it harder to get LE++ from higher bosses).

5. Lack of variety. There's really only a couple types of bosses and monsters. The rest are just "clones" that have minor quirks (different vulnerabilities, maybe 1-2 different attacks). Makes battles quite monotonous after awhile.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 7 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

May 8, 2013
Not really an action rpg fan but it has to be better then 90percemt of the crap they already put out on vita.
Message 7 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes