Jan 14 2013
By: MrAnuj First Son 4 posts

Any one here played Jetpack Joyride for PlayStation Vita?

8 replies 570 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

I thought to ask you guys about the game play experience. Although, I 'm very much pleased with PlayStation 3 version. But, some how facing problems with Vita version. 

To play Jetpack Joyride, one need to use rear touch pad. Some how, it won't work ( many a times.)

Message 1 of 9 (570 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Re: Any one here played Jetpack Joyride for PlayStation Vita?

Jan 14, 2013

Yep, it's a very fun time waster. I kept playing over and over to finish missions. I haven't had any problems with the rear touch, but on the main menu there is a button you can touch that switches it to front touch controls instead of back touch.

I don't know why you can't just use the X button, that would be so much easier.

Message 2 of 9 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
790 posts

Jan 14, 2013

i play it from time to time but i keep getting errors,drives me nuts, i buy the heart so i can get a extra boost at the end and half way threw i get a error. gotten atleast 13-14 errors sinse it came out

Message 3 of 9 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 14, 2013
No errors or issues here.
Message 4 of 9 (547 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6912 posts

Jan 14, 2013

allnewfie wrote:

i play it from time to time but i keep getting errors,drives me nuts, i buy the heart so i can get a extra boost at the end and half way threw i get a error. gotten atleast 13-14 errors sinse it came out

What type of errors?  I never had problems with the controls.  The only error I ever had (which is a big one) is having it crash.  It probably happened 5 times in the time I was playing.  I don't think I'll go back to it because of the ridiculous grind if you want to do it all for free.

Message 5 of 9 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jan 14, 2013
I've also had errors but not only with this game its with a lot of games. You will be in the middle of gameplay and all of a sudden an error pops up and it forces you to restart the game
Message 6 of 9 (538 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Your Vita might be faulty.  Contact Sony support for help.

I had Jetpack Joyride crash on me a couple of times.  Once a crash that the built-in reporting tool caught and I had it send the information to Sony.  Another time it froze up at the end of a game.

I do think the game needs a good patch.  I know someone who has had it crash on his Vita repeatedly.

I imagine crashes might be damaging game data.  In that case, maybe backing up the save data to PS Plus first, uninstalling the game, re-downloading it, and then copying the save data down again may help stabilize it.

PSNProfiles.com - InfinityDevil
Message 7 of 9 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Jan 14, 2013
i love it. playi t every time i poop. only problem i have is im accidentally touching back pad and lfy right into a fence
Message 8 of 9 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Jan 15, 2013

No issues with Jetpack here except the music is stuck in my head.

Message 9 of 9 (487 Views)