Feb 27 2012
By: iMoltov First Son 2 posts

Any idea if Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep on the Vita?

5 replies 1924 views Edited Feb 27, 2012

I've seen many other PSP games in the market but sadly no Kingdom Hearts... Any idea if thats gonna change?

Message 1 of 6 (1,924 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3512 posts

Re: Any idea if Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep on the Vita?

Feb 27, 2012

No word on it yet.  This (along with that horrible titled FF fighting game) are the only gems I missed out on not having a psp (borrowed my bros for Crisis Core).  Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Old PSN. Add my new one. Curtismyhero
Message 2 of 6 (1,924 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Considering that Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is only available on UMD. No, there is no way to play it on a Vita.

Message 3 of 6 (1,924 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

Feb 27, 2012

I think it's funny that square would make more money if they remastered all their old games than they would making brand new ones.
I would rebuy every single title that came before ff10 but I don't want anything from after that. Oh and I would also want some japanese voice acting for some games that didnt have it just because.

Message 4 of 6 (1,924 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Sky_The_Assassin wrote:

I think it's funny that square would make more money if they remastered all their old games than they would making brand new ones.
I would rebuy every single title that came before ff10 but I don't want anything from after that. Oh and I would also want some japanese voice acting for some games that didnt have it just because.

It would be awesome if they were to "remaster" FFXII for the PS Vita. I would be buy that day one!

Message 5 of 6 (1,924 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Feb 27, 2012

No one knows exactly the reasons certain games aren't on PSN, it all has to do with legal stuff that the companies involved would obviously never share. Kingdom Hearts and the Disney content used within probably just weren't cleared for digital usage when they paid for licensing. It's kind of like how the Tarzan world in Kingdom Hearts (the original) was only ever in the first game, because after that they were unable to get the proper licensing to use it again from the Burroughs.

It's just one of those things. Voice acting makes it more difficult as well.

At least you're not uber demanding about it. That's so obnoxious, it's not like companies wouldn't love to just sell everything they've ever released digitally. They just can't. It's why tons of music and music videos aren't on iTunes as well.

Message 6 of 6 (1,924 Views)
0 Likes