Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Re: Any YuGiOh games coming out for PS3?

Apr 5, 2008

GrimReaper987 wrote:

PSPMAN07 wrote:
I am a huge fan of YuGiOh and I don't know why but I would like to know if there are any YuGiOh games that are coming out on the PS3 and if so when can I expect it.

probably not. since, they are making them for the DS.

lol witw, this thread is super old, I posted this in Oct. 2006 :smileytongue:. Anyway I'm glad to see there are some other Yu-Gi-Oh fans out there (Didn't see like there were many when I posted this). Lastly as far as one for the PS3, I think its feasible, especially if the Yu-Gi-Oh takes a Eye of Judgment approach, I think it would be instant sucess. Hopefully Konami attempts such layout for the game

-Zaku- wrote:

Konami should really go the Eye of Judgment route.  If they can find a way to have all the current cards be readable through the PSEye and implement the rules right, they could have a hit on their hands.

I'd imagine PS3s showing up at tournaments to give the card battles battles some visual kick.

I agree 100 percent. This definitely should be some Konami look into doing, if they haven't already.

Basilisk wrote:
get eye of judgement lol

EOJ wasn't out when this thread was made, lol :smileytongue:. Anyway I do have EOJ lol :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy:

Message 11 of 34 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13756 posts

Apr 5, 2008
the only way ill get E.O.J. is if YuGiOh becomes playable with it. and, you can use the current cards that are out.
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Grim%20Reaper
Message 12 of 34 (554 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 31, 2009
It would be cool if they use the ps3 eye and make a dual desk that use's the game play with it and also able to be multiplayer i would play it.
Message 13 of 34 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Jul 31, 2009
omg lmao yugioh so GAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Free userbars
Message 14 of 34 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7323 posts

Jul 31, 2009
ok, If they make a yu-gi-oh game like EOJ with all current cards, have the rules right, I would get it, I do enjoy playing yu-gi-oh games, but with all the games currently out, you can't use your own cards, and if you can enter them you can only use a certain amount of buy them in the card shop like normal cards, but the thing I liked about EOJ is that, you get your own cards, if you want knew cards to your deck you have to buy them in real life. and you could play against people from all over the world, I rarly play EOJ but with yu-gi-oh I would play all the time.
Message 15 of 34 (554 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Aug 1, 2009
i'd buy it if it came out, but there only comming out for the psp
Message 16 of 34 (554 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1835 posts

Aug 2, 2009
i dont kno i like yugioh theres a strategy in the game if u kno wat ur doing. Also i can agree that the ps3 would get alot of fans with the yugioh card game i mean it does seem right since other box got magic
Message 17 of 34 (554 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 21, 2010

I know what you mean dude, but they're still making Yu-Gi-Oh Cards and it'd be annoying if they make a game like EOJ and then new cards are released which aren't compatible and then people are gonna whine about it.

But it would be cool, cause they can update the game with the new cards being released. 

Message 18 of 34 (554 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Mar 12, 2010

They could make it fully 3D to, i mean for story mode stuff and re-add the system for entering the cards code to unlock the cards and not a dumb card rental system.

Message 19 of 34 (554 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jul 31, 2010

I hope they do i want it to b like duelist of the roses (awsome game) but make sure that its a propper duel and that we can face others also that the cards have the right abilities but hope it does even though i dont like it any more i like to kick but hehe

Message 20 of 34 (554 Views)