Dec 17 2012
By: xXmaelx First Son 7 posts

Any Free "Limited Times" Downloads on PSN?

10 replies 142 views Edited Dec 17, 2012
Like the Uncharted 2 DLC that was free for a week. Anything like that out?
Message 1 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: Any Free "Limited Times" Downloads on PSN?

Dec 18, 2012

How about going on the Store to find out instead of wasting time asking and waiting for a response?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 11 (104 Views)
Fender Bender
3882 posts

Dec 18, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

How about going on the Store to find out instead of wasting time asking and waiting for a response?

You are the defination of the reason this forum will go down the drain. The man had a simple question no reason to get hostile. You sig. says minds are best when opened but your's seems really narrowed and shut. If you got nothing nice to say don't say nothing. 

But as for the OP at the moment you can search the store and find freebies section under. 

Message 3 of 11 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Dec 18, 2012

xLUCAJx wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

You are the defination of the reason this forum will go down the drain. The man had a simple question no reason to get hostile. You sig. says minds are best when opened but your's seems really narrowed and shut. If you got nothing nice to say don't say nothing. 

But as for the OP at the moment you can search the store and find freebies section under. 

Making too much common sense is the reason why this forum "will go down the drain" ?

And yet, you just the same thing I did.... hypocrite

Furiously Chaosing
Message 4 of 11 (96 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Dec 18, 2012
I didn't realize there's a Free Section in the store. I'm sorry for asking
Message 5 of 11 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3882 posts

Dec 18, 2012

gR3yGh051 wrote:

xLUCAJx wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Making too much common sense is the reason why this forum "will go down the drain" ?

No, you create a hostile enviorment as for this person he came here for a simple question and gets shot down with "instead of wasting time" now tell me why others would want to come back and ask a question they may not know and you may consider it a "stupid question" and bash them for not knowing. 

Message 6 of 11 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

xLUCAJx wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

oh you didnt know gR3y and capt albatross are the resident  a$$#ole$ on this forum.

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 7 of 11 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

xLUCAJx wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

xLUCAJx wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

No, you create a hostile enviorment as for this person he came here for a simple question and gets shot down with "instead of wasting time" now tell me why others would want to come back and ask a question they may not know and you may consider it a "stupid question" and bash them for not knowing. 

Didn't know that following the Forum Code of Conduct was considered being hostile and referring someone to do the same. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/Forum-Guidelines/m-p/37571295#U375...

"Check the forums for the topic you want to talk about before you post. Someone may have already answered your question or started the conversation."

Regardless of my delivery, I try to follow the rules.

The only one making it hostile are those who are argumentative such as yourself.

"Searching before posting" is one of those COMMON SENSE rules that is instilled in nearly every forum on the internet. And they are always posted somewhere.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 8 of 11 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

Cascadien wrote:

xLUCAJx wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

oh you didnt know gR3y and capt albatross are the resident  a$$#ole$ on this forum.

because being active and helpful to most people, and reprimand those who become argumentative and hostile, and still able to follow rules is the definition of being an A-hole. 

Is that it? Myself and Capt Albator are not the only ones who do this. Others seem to be mre gentile.... but there always needs to be "that guy" right?

Regardless of my own actions, or others, theres always going to be someone to be more friendly than the reprimander, but still backup that person.

I am usually the one being so crass regardless... But thats also because I know someone is going to piggy-back off of me and apologize for my harsh-ness.

If you don't like the way to do things, you are MORE THAN WELCOME to report me for inappropriate behavior... It actually does keep me in check because I get warned from time to time. 

Then again, a 3-5 day ban isn't so bad. It happened once upon a time

Furiously Chaosing
Message 9 of 11 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

xXmaelx wrote:
I didn't realize there's a Free Section in the store. I'm sorry for asking

No, you're fine. 

But please be sure to search before posting.
As you'll tend to find your answer much more quickly than posting a new thread and wait for a response, hence why I stated its a waste of time.

Not just searching the forum, but any questions related to the PS3/PSN, try playing around with your PS3 once in a while.

reviewing the Forums Code of Conduct/Guidelines should help you out.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/Forum-Guidelines/m-p/37571295#U375...

Furiously Chaosing
Message 10 of 11 (46 Views)
0 Likes