Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Any Current Vita owners done with the Vita?

Jun 11, 2013
Yepp, in the near future, I see the PSV being the closest I get to the PS4 for a while thanks to very bad circumstances, however I do like it.

The PSV is a crazy powerful and beautiful hardware, yet the choices of Nintendo made an inferior handheld(in terms of graphics and power) tower over Sony and the PSV. It's because all Sony is doing is boasting about how the PSV can do this and do that, WITH THE HELP OF THE PS3/PS4 around.
Message 11 of 14 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jun 11, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

ColorlessMage wrote:

Welp,this e3 all sony did was threw some garbage at the Vita and expects us to nible on that for abit.

That was the last straw,there is no hope for the console so I'm moving on and selling it.

Anyone else feel the same?

Nope. As was stated, they said there are still 75+ games coming to Vita this year, of which I'm really looking forward to Tearaway. But aside from that, I think some people may have overlooked the Gaikai announcement.

GAIKAI IS COMING TO VITA!

Though we don't know what the cost will be, don't underestimate the ability to play PS3 games on a portable.

well I have a feeling that these 75+ games will be indies or ports , about GAIKAI, TBH it’s the only thing that stopping me now from selling my vita, I will wait to hear more news about it , but if it cost too much , then I have no reason to keep my vita.

Message 12 of 14 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I'm going to hang on to it, but it really is sad to see it getting brushed aside as a controller.

The Vita library is half of what PSP had inthe same time and half of the Vita games are flash games that use a tiny fraction of its power. 

I guess it won't be changing either. Shame. Such a great device with a growing list of flaws.

Message 13 of 14 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Currently no.

I like to have a handheld with me, when I can't be at home.

I'm not too fond of mobile games, or games for tablets. So having a VITA at my disposal, is nice.

Message 14 of 14 (39 Views)
0 Likes