Uncharted Territory
1473 posts

Re: Anti-Theft Locker

Nov 22, 2010

xLUCAJx wrote:

dang thats stinks try and catch them u have them on camera put them on AMW ( Americas Most Wanted)

spread the wrong around the hood and get people the to watch out 

It'd be a pretty nice world to live in Americas most wanted criminals only stole someones PS3.  Even the BS they have on the show now is pathetic.  Don't worry about the cereal killers that take hundreds of lives through out there own but lets go after this guy that scams condominium customers.

Message 21 of 29 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1847 posts

Nov 22, 2010

for a ps3 to be low jacked it would have to be very heavy duty, and by that i mean to a point where its almost indestructable, like most common public things. and on top of that there would have to be a thick metal ring on the back to have it low jacked.

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars
Message 22 of 29 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Nov 22, 2010
get guard dogs in your backyard if you have one, and a homing security system. if anything gets stolen you have thier face and just report it to police and theyll find them in no time and youll have your stuff back
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 29 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5436 posts

Nov 22, 2010

this thread is full of morons.

Aside from those of us who have been robbed (and yes insurance replaced everything) you have no idea the feeling of someone going thru your things.

think people before you spit something stupid: guard dogs in your back yard, "homing" systems to get pictures. finger print tracking devices over the "entirety" of the ps3?

really guys?

if you really dont know what youre talking about please **bleep**.

you are making yourselves look really dumb.

320gb Slim
500gb Slim
SoftModded Wii with 640GB HDD
320gb XBox 360 S
LG 55" 120Hz LCD
LG 1000w 5.1
42" Panasonic Viera Plasma
4TB Media Server
320GB HD PVR

Playstation Plus Member

Gaming Since 1983
Message 24 of 29 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Nov 22, 2010

I suppose you could mod you PS3 and add a modified tracking device to it if you really wanted. Don't hold your breath for Sony (or any other) major electronics manufacturer to include this in consumer electronics. 

Your best bet for keeping your stuff safe is to make you place an unattractive target. Common sense stuff like locking your windows and doors, setting an alarm if you have one. Keeping perimeter lighting on at night, placing signs around the property that you have a monitoring company and more. Still if someone wants your stuff badly enough chances are they can get it. So make sure to keep property insurance.  

Message 25 of 29 (90 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Nov 24, 2010

oknitro wrote:

this thread is full of morons.

Aside from those of us who have been robbed (and yes insurance replaced everything) you have no idea the feeling of someone going thru your things.

think people before you spit something stupid: guard dogs in your back yard, "homing" systems to get pictures. finger print tracking devices over the "entirety" of the ps3?

really guys?

if you really dont know what youre talking about please **bleep**.

you are making yourselves look really dumb.

No, you are.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 29 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 8, 2013

mine just got returned to me because the idiots tried to pawn it and shops are required to report what's taken and the list is compared to what's reported stolen but if it were fenced, i'd be sol. they need an app to track it's ip and lock down the system when you report it stolen online

Message 27 of 29 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Feb 8, 2013

if someone can get past my 3 Pits they can have it....GOOD LUCK...LMAO

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 28 of 29 (87 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2016

Dude my heart goes out to you.....this is always my fear hard earned money being taken by some pathetic people trying to earn a quick dollar.

Everyone has pretty much touched on it as we as you seem to have the ideal setup. Other things you could add would be those metal window locks that look cheap as hell they have like a screw in the middle of it but they work you just fasten it on their as high as you want the window to go and it stops it good.

My other ideas all depend on your type of living arrangement. But if you own your house going through Security Officer training school they always told us rose bushes are good to plant under windows so that they grow out to about 4-5 ft from your window making it hard for them to get in through there.

Also I've personally been thinking of doing this one but putting a wall clock security camera in the room that you believe would be hit the most and make sure it's always a well lit area so the camera can define the suspects the most. not to mention one on the outside out your place facing your driveway this way you can get they're vehicle make. Best of luck to you.

Mod Edit: Locked thread due to necropost. Feel free to utilize the "Search" feature at the top of the page to find a more recent discussion regarding this topic. Want to learn more about Forum Rules of Conduct? Click here. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 29 of 29 (85 Views)
0 Likes