Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Re: Another defector

May 23, 2013
I wonder how much Gaikai will charge to play generations past. Be nice for full library of Playstation games, or a subscription service to play any game you want.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

May 23, 2013

Well you are not the only one about 3/4 of my friends have 360s and after this Fiasco almost all of them are either jumping to the PS4 or going to PC. I have always been a multiconsole owner and have owned every console thats ever released in america outside of the Neo Geo. The X1 will be the first one  besides that one i will pass on. Online DRM , No used games , and MS just glorified it as a media box, though its really the first 2 that shut me down on it.

Though i agree if Sony does the same thing ... guess i will be playing my PC more... and I'd rather stick to consoles.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

May 23, 2013
Welcome the the boards. I had a 360 but saw so much wrong with it after 3 months I sold it and went back to playing my ps3 exclusively. I did a lot of cross-platform testing and every single game I played on both systems ran more efficiently with higher frame rates on PS3 than on 360. Then when I sold the Xbox I called MS and cancelled the XBL account. A year later, I get billed another $50 from Microsoft and they refused to refund me the money.

All that, plus this new line of crap they're trying to push that has almost no focus on gaming… I'm sticking to the tried and true Playstation brand.
My PSN
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

Welcome to the family hope you enjoy 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

May 23, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation family! It's funny; I've never owned an Xbox, but I was considering it with the new one until this reveal. To be honest, they just have never had any truly compelling first-party games in my opinion. Oh well! The PS4 is looking good, and I hope Sony keeps the trend going with more developers coming up with excellent games.

photo vg1st_signature.png
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

xLEMON_FRESHx wrote:
yep

lol

Tentatively at least. Depends on whether or not Sony decides that they want to emulate Microsoft's stupidity.

ah yes the great unknown, i can already see the looks when everyone realizes that the PS4 wont be that different from the XB1.:womansad:

ever notice how competing gaming consoles throughout every generation thus far, have been very very similar in function?

me too!

it goes one of two ways imo,

1. the PS4 is very very similar to the XB1 and releases this Xmas

2. they postpone the release of the PS4 as a result of the recent negative feedback for the XB1's features, since currently both systems are very very similar.

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (41 Views)
0 Likes