Survivor
2536 posts

Re: Another Playstation 1st party IP announced

May 18, 2013
The numbers above the heads reminded me of Death Note; in fact, one of the characters looks a lot like Light Yagami. Other than that, we can speculate all we want, but until Sony themselves say more we won't know anything about it. I recall when the name Soul Sacrifice was first announced and everybody thought it'd be a Dark Souls-like game~.
Message 11 of 13 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

May 18, 2013

I am curious to see If it's a PS4 title or not.

Message 12 of 13 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
13618 posts

May 18, 2013

I decided to google Panopticon, and the result from Wikipedia says:

The Panopticon is a type of institutional building designed by English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham in the late 18th century. The concept of the design is to allow a watchman to observe (-opticon) all (pan-) inmates of an institution without them being able to tell whether or not they are being watched.

Seems interesting.

Also http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/16/sony-reveals-new-game-panopticon-but-is-it-for-ps4-or-ps-vita-3763451/

They mention some advert that talks about co-op games for Vita and that one was unspecified. So perhaps this is it.

Which, would be cool. Except considering how it looks, it may just be yet another game like Monster Hunter and the like. I'll still probably buy it, it's just I'd rather see a different genre.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 13 (20 Views)
0 Likes