Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Re: And the Best "Surprise" game goes to......

Dec 13, 2013

millloblooom wrote:
3rd post because I just bought the ps4. If people are happy with awful games like this then don't be surprised if game companies stop putting the effort into making good ones. Soon games of resogun quality will be selling for $100. I really regret spending $400 for this PS4. At least the xbox360 it wasn't a money grab, you got things.

Yup you got free kinect with built in NSA scanning your conversation for anything deemed a "security risk".

You got...................  Fifa or something to right?

You also get super duper 720p graphics for multiplatform games with major frame dips on even exclusive games depite them lookin exactly like 360 games just with more characters on screen.

But the good news is you only needed to pay an extra $100 for this great stuff.

I'm not too impressed with PS4 thus far, but dont kid yourself thinking xbone is better at this point, or likely at any point before the magical cloud comes in to suplement its lack of power.

To date the PS3 and PS2 are still the best consoles of all time IMHO.

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:
"Of course you can. You can do this with the PS3 and the PS4 would not be taking steps back."

Smiley Sad Smiley Happy

Vertigomega wrote:
Being angry that your gaming console focuses on gaming is kind of like being mad that your microwave focuses too much on warming up your food.
But the new model removed the light bulb and timer from the microwave, so now you never know when the foods done, so ends up burnt a lot or undercooked.
Message 21 of 31 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Dec 13, 2013

Thanks da1writer for the links.

It really is a great game.

This was just my opinion. No polls or other input.

It is truly a different game everytime you play it. Sure the levels are the same but the gameplay changes every second.

Love it.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 23 of 31 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Dec 14, 2013

millloblooom wrote:

If this was an atari console or an iphone game then sure it is a good game.

This is a latest generation playstation 4 with supposedly superior graphics. Resogun looks like it was made as a highschool programming project.

As such this is the worst game on PS4 and I am embarassed to have people see it.

I'd like to know when people will wake up and realize that for a game to be good and fun, it doesn't need 60fps 1080P graphics. I'm all for good looking grapics, sure, but I'm also a gamer that is willing to try anything out once and have an open mind.

Message 24 of 31 (97 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2013

millloblooom wrote:
3rd post because I just bought the ps4. If people are happy with awful games like this then don't be surprised if game companies stop putting the effort into making good ones. Soon games of resogun quality will be selling for $100. I really regret spending $400 for this PS4. At least the xbox360 it wasn't a money grab, you got things.

What item of Microsofts isn't a money grab? LOL. I used to own a 360, and honestly, I got tired of Microsofts greediness. Either you just don't see it, or you just accept it and don't care. I noticed that everything of theirs you have to pay for, not to mention that stupid paywall just so I can watch netflix, when literally every other option out there doesn't require you to have to subscribe to pay for a netflix subscription. If that doesn't show microsofts greediness, I don't know what does.... Microsoft can take their money grab, greediness, and shove it (hope I don't get banned for saying this, just my honest opinion lol)

Message 25 of 31 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11375 posts

Dec 14, 2013

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
I'd like to know when people will wake up and realize that for a game to be good and fun, it doesn't need 60fps 1080P graphics. I'm all for good looking grapics, sure, but I'm also a gamer that is willing to try anything out once and have an open mind.

That's just it...  Resogun is all of the above.  It runs at 1080p and 60fps...  and is a blast to play.

Message 26 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2567 posts

Dec 14, 2013
With all of the people talking good about resogun I hope it releases on vita Smiley Very Happy
Message 27 of 31 (76 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11375 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2013

nour321 wrote:
With all of the people talking good about resogun I hope it releases on vita Smiley Very Happy

It would be nice, but I don't see it happening.  At least, not the way it plays on the PS4.  The Vita would choke on the visuals alone, I think.

Obviously, they would need to cut down on the amount of polygons and such going on, but that would almost make it a different game.

Message 28 of 31 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14387 posts

Dec 14, 2013

I really wish I could finish the levels... The only problem I have with Resogun is how hard it is. Smiley Sad

Message 29 of 31 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Dec 14, 2013

millloblooom wrote:

Ummmmm? Errr?? For most people Rosegun was free due to PS Plus and it does look and play amzing. Its quite a bit of fun and gets **bleep** hard. For a release title that didnt costme a dime. I can not complain at all. No this isnt no 60 dollar title but it sure the hell is fun and I beleive this is also over in MS land as well. so if you want to over there have funa nd play it there too.

Message 30 of 31 (53 Views)
0 Likes