Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 21 2013
By: LordChapel3000 First Son 4 posts

An error has occurred (again)

2 replies 444 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to buy the Walking Dead season pass, yet every time I press confirm purchase I get a message that pops up saying 'An error has occured', while trying to add funds manually brings up the message 'The funds can not be added to your wallet (56)', with no explanation as to what 56 actually entails. I'm finding this incredibly irritating considering I've been at this for an hour now and the problem only started with PSN's new update. I've deleted PSN and reinstalled it, I've emptied my cart and refilled it, I've checked my bank details, bank balance, and connection to the internet. All my details are fine yet nothing I do is making any difference. Does anyone on here have any idea what's going on? :smileymad:

Message 1 of 3 (444 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: An error has occurred (again)

Jan 22, 2013
Spent 15 minutes on hold when I rang Sony and didn't get through, but the problem is still persisting. Could someone please tell me if this is happening to them/if you know how to sort it?
Message 2 of 3 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
936 posts

Re: An error has occurred (again)

Jan 22, 2013
The only advice I can give you is check your back account and make sure all normal transactions have cleared such as rent , food , etc, etc.

If you still have the funds after seeing it's cleared you may try using a different id on your system or perhaps see if it persist on the next store update.
Message 3 of 3 (336 Views)
0 Likes