Reply
Jun 27 2013
By: ToXiC_Skiils Ghost of Sparta 13063 posts
Offline

An article about the ps4 eye

[ Edited ]
8 replies 183 views Edited Jun 27, 2013

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/26/sony-sacrificed-the-playstation-4-camera-to-beat-microsoft-on-...

 

I really don't know how to name the topic so I made it that.

 

 

 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 1 of 9 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/20/2013
Online
832 posts
 

Re: An article about the ps4 eye

Jun 27, 2013
The touchpad will be in use for
Killzone
Diablo 3
And other games at launch

The article didn't even mention the touch pad
Message 2 of 9 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: An article about the ps4 eye

Jun 27, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/26/sony-sacrificed-the-playstation-4-camera-to-beat-microsoft-on-...

 

I really don't know how to name the topic so I made it that.

 

 

Anyways it seems the touchpad is going to be useless for the first couple of months cause the eye is needed for it to work to its full potential 


I don't see anything in that article about that - it only mentions the tracking light, on the front-facing (i.e., away from you) part of the controller.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 3 of 9 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Offline
13063 posts
 

Re: An article about the ps4 eye

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/26/sony-sacrificed-the-playstation-4-camera-to-beat-microsoft-on-...

 

I really don't know how to name the topic so I made it that.

 

 

Anyways it seems the touchpad is going to be useless for the first couple of months cause the eye is needed for it to work to its full potential 


I don't see anything in that article about that - it only mentions the tracking light, on the front-facing (i.e., away from you) part of the controller.


Alright I've been up all day and you're right. I read the article wrong. Yes it was the LED functions that are useless 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 4 of 9 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/26/2007
Offline
2532 posts
 

Re: An article about the ps4 eye

Jun 27, 2013
The PSEye is worth $9.99 max. It literally doesn't do anything, and it's not even 1080p. It's not worth $70.

The dumb light on the controller is now useless as well... It just adds bulk & weight.

Sony has to lower the price and tells us what it DOES and why we need it.
Photobucket


Monthly Subscription for Online Multiplayer is an Xbox Policy

Message 5 of 9 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/29/2010
Online
4760 posts
 

Re: An article about the ps4 eye

Jun 27, 2013

I'm not sure what the point of this article is. Is the fact that the Kinect is included with the Xbox One supposed to make is seem like a better value than the PS4? Let's not forget that you need to have a Kinect plugged and turned on at all times for the Xbox One to even work so it better darn well have the Kinect included. I also highly doubt that the PlayStation Camera would contribute $100 worth of cost if they included since it probably cost Sony nowhere near that much to make them. This article just seems like a half-hearted attempt to defend the Xbox One.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 6 of 9 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: An article about the ps4 eye

Jun 27, 2013

Aztec_MC wrote:
The PSEye is worth $9.99 max. It literally doesn't do anything, and it's not even 1080p. It's not worth $70.

The dumb light on the controller is now useless as well... It just adds bulk & weight.

Sony has to lower the price and tells us what it DOES and why we need it.

So, don't... buy one... I guess?

Grindhead_Jim

Message 7 of 9 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/23/2013
Offline
191 posts
 

Re: An article about the ps4 eye

Jun 27, 2013
"The PSEye is worth $9.99 max."

Good thing they not bringing the eye to ps4. It's called the ps4 camera Smiley Happy.
If you add me- let me know your from forum. I get a lot of request.
Message 8 of 9 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Online
6878 posts
 

Re: An article about the ps4 eye

Jun 27, 2013

 they  can alwys bundle it  and sell it.. its no  big deal really, its just a perk  that creates money and can make that money back. sell a consoel for  450  wth  30 days psn plus  or  maybe 500  throw in  some   ps pulse head sets with the camera.

 

 It would be a geat deal.. 

 

they have find a way to sell it,  IM very sure they  will

 

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 9 of 9 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes