Jun 10 2013
By: FreshRevenge Treasure Hunter 4797 posts

Amazone Preorder of PS4?

[ Edited ]
6 replies 297 views Edited Jun 10, 2013

So I am assuming that tomorrow will be the reveal of the PS4, and pricing and everything will be reveal. I am also assuming that it will be the perfect time to be available for retailers to start taking preorders. With the PS3, getting the system was pretty hard to secure one. I actually had to wait a month before I got it.

So I am hoping that it doesn't become a problem this year if this is the year it comes out. On my Amazon account, I opted to get the email to  be notified on when I can preorder the system. Do you think it would be available tomorrow. I am going to be ready!Smiley LOL

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 1 of 7 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: Amazone Preorder of PS4?

Jun 10, 2013

I thought it was already available on foreign versions of Amazon, Maybe not.

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Message 2 of 7 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Some places, such as Game, have already been taking pre-orders.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 3 of 7 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

Jun 10, 2013

I'll be first in line, and I hope that the combination of being a Prime member and having an Amazon credit account will give me an upper hand in getting early pre-ordering before the general public. I can dream, right?

Message 4 of 7 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4797 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Matsudaira wrote:

I'll be first in line, and I hope that the combination of being a Prime member and having an Amazon credit account will give me an upper hand in getting early pre-ordering before the general public. I can dream, right?

Not before I get mineSkype EmoticonsI will trample over your body to make it look like a  crushed sardine can!  First in line my hiney!

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 5 of 7 (212 Views)
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Its hard to say. We'll have to wait.

There was never previously a "pre-order" system per say for consoles.

usually, such things were left to the individual stores and who you knew that worked at the store.... and thats how the PS3 and PS2 ended up having a shortage of units to ship. no one was guaranteed that they would get a console on launch date.

Pre-Orders are used to guarantee an item for purchase. If no one can be guaranteed they'll be getting a PS4 or Xbox one when they put money down on it.... its not a pre-order

Furiously Chaosing
Message 6 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Jun 10, 2013

FreshRevenge wrote:

So I am assuming that tomorrow will be the reveal of the PS4, and pricing and everything will be reveal. I am also assuming that it will be the perfect time to be available for retailers to start taking preorders. With the PS3, getting the system was pretty hard to secure one. I actually had to wait a month before I got it.

So I am hoping that it doesn't become a problem this year if this is the year it comes out. On my Amazon account, I opted to get the email to  be notified on when I can preorder the system. Do you think it would be available tomorrow. I am going to be ready!Smiley LOL

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

I will be preordering one tuesday.  I am waiting untill they announce the official details.

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 7 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes